I'm sick of these games!

so last night I got a girls number. we went to public school together and she is my neighbor so she's not a complete stranger, but I've never really spoken to her.

when we were talking she made sure to tell me that some guy who writes on her Facebook wall are "just friends".

long story short, I got her number and she even texted me right after saying "it's alex". then an hour or two later I texted her saying "its scott :) "

since she's my neighbor I thought it would be a good idea to take her for a walk tonight, so I texted her. no answer.

what the hell? this always happens to me. what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• The extra effort she took to make it clear to you that her and that guy were just friends, probably means they are more than that. More than likely she read the text and ignored it because she isn't interested enough. Don't waste your time with this female. If she wants to go any further with talking to you she'll make an effort to. If you continue to try to get her attention, when she doesn't want to give it to you, she'll just blow you off like she just did.

• "The extra effort she took to make it clear to you that her and that guy were just friends, probably means they are more than that."

how does that make any sense? I'm not rejecting your input but that doesn't make any sense to me.

What Guys Said 0