Girls would you ever date a guy with a red mark on his nose?

Im still a virgin at 24. And I'm afraid this red mark on my nose is why. Its ruining my confidence. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look just fine :) If it really bothers you to the point of ruining your self confidence. They do have a medical foundation makeup. That they can make to blend in with your skin tone. Stays on all day no matter what you do though out the day. Just a thought...

What Girls Said 13

• buy elemis SOS cream, it gets rid of all red marks instantly and helps get rid of spots, I ust to have the same problem and this cream has saved my life

• if someone won't be with you because of a red mark on your nose they're shallow and not worth your time. but if YOU want to fix it for YOURSELF you can always buy foundation. it's used for uneven skin tone, acne, etc

• I would. If you are that worried about it try a good makeup to cover it up. Girls hide things too more than you want to know ;) and being a virgin is not a bad thing generally.

• what kind of mark? and I would date any guy I'm attracted to

• Thats my nose in my picture icon. Should I just crawl under a rock? lol

• Sure why not

• Ask a physician. Stat!

• You seriously took a picture of your nose... LOL

You should try to get rid of it ASAP.

• Lol why not, it's definitely not detrimental..

• uhhh it looks fixable...its not that serious...

why don't you buy some dark spot corrector or vitamin c cream and apply it morning and night, go see a skin care specialist, or dermatologist if you have insurance, or go to sephora ask for some samples of serums...meanwhile cover it up with concealer...dermablend is the best

for redness, aloe vera is really good, honey also, or get a scar cream like mederma/scar zone

• I couldn't imagen a mark being a turn of, but if its that bad and you feel that uncomfortable use a bit of concelor or mineral powder

• Can't see an issue with it,I get that it affects you but if she likes you then I don't think it will matter as much as you think it does.

• You should be fine. If you have a hot face with that mark she won't care. If you're face is ugly though you'd better worry.

• i can't see any problem with that...if she's attracted to you personality she would date you

What Guys Said 5

• I'm nearly 24 and also still a virgin, but that doesn't mean that women don't like either of us. I feel bad for the red mark on your nose, Rudolph, but it wouldn't be a turn off for most respectable women. It's the lack of confidence that keeps the gals away from you. Looking good is one thing, but the person that shows confidence stands out and is far more interesting. I personally didn't come out of my shell until about a year ago, but since I did I've noticed my popularity among girls as grown significantly.

A word of advice:

Don't give a sh*t about the virgin part. That whole "having sex as young as possible" act is just some f***ed up part of our society that's mostly used by scumbags to have their way with insecure girls. Don't let it bother you, you're above that.

• Ask a doctor if it is such a big thing for you.

Frankly, I wouldn't blame your nose for your virginity.

• it's not your nose, it's your mindset

• Don't sweat it.

• Whats up rudolph? :D