• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, what is your dream/ideal romantic date you want?

Describe it.Assume that money is not a factorYour answer can be as simple or as detailed as you want.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. On the rooftop of some really high building with a great view ...like lights( eg Christmas lights) hanging, candles, rose petals...and I wish there could be like this round pillowed bed sitting/ laying down area... dinner, wine, maybe even snacks(popcorn) after eating food or not laying on that bed ^^ . We are on the bed laying down watching the stars talking laughing. He can play music and ask me to dance. Kiss me hold me in close, whisper lovely things to me, and we could keep talking.or2. Take me out to the movies, or to dinner in a really nice restaurant or a small road trip , then after take me to a beach house where we just get to know each other, take a swim in the ocean, drink hot chocolate and just talk you know. Makeout . Go with the flow and have fun. Dance together. or3. Take me away to some beautiful country : Italy/Australia/Dubai/ Spain/ Paris france, just explore that country and it's culture food festivals etc... <<< I want a guy to do this for me some day. I know it's not like one date thing but O:)or 4. His apartment or a really nice hotel room , roses, candlelight, movies, cook something together, dance together, do fun things, talk a lot and get to know each other, cuddle and talk as well, kiss me. Just have deep conversations and get to know each other.So you see pattern in all this.Let your guard down, have fun, be romantic and loving and sincere. Just be yourself as well. Just make her feel special.I want where most of the time we get to be alone or be able to focus on each other

• Option 3 sounds expensive, heheI'll take note of all suggestions, thanks!

• well you don't have to do # 3 lol..yea it is...but it's just one thing I want a special guy to do me lol..the others I like a lot

What Girls Said 22

• Honestly, just spending a quiet night in getting to know each other over a nice dinner I made him, then cuddling and watching TV or a movie.

• Why can't guys answer? That isn't right. But this is a great date right here.

• I'd love to see a musical. They always tour through my town and are usually pretty easy to get into, even at the last minute. When a guy takes me to a musical, it shows that 1) he appreciates cultured events and 2) he's man enough to go to a musical even though his friends might call him gay for it. That or a baseball game. It's high-energy and exciting.Both are kind of different, but they're both things we can go to and watch live and enjoy and appreciate together.

• I would love to go to the zoo! I think the best date I ever went on was when a guy took me flying. He had his pilot's license so he took me in a small plane over his hometown. It was amazing!

• That's WONDERFUL!

• Yup, that amazing.

• Go about in Venice, walking with him along the streets and having afternoon tea,

• I'd say maybe go see a movie. To a nice upscale restaurant, near a beach(so the beach can be viewed from the restaurant window). Then a walk on the beach at night to watch the sunset.

• In a garden with some nice flowers , walking through together. There's a lot of nice flowers surrounding us . Then he takes me out to diner , we can eat there, we would both talk and be come, and I could look sexy and nice for him. Next we go In the juzzi and that's where we get comfortable and show passion for love and embrace each other and finally open the champagne bottle and we drink and we call it a night :D.

• I'd like to be taken on a romantic picnic at night somewhere where we could lay and look at the stars.

• driving far away from this town and finding a quiet open space where we can lay down a blanket and lay under shooting stars.. on a warm summer night.

• A weekend camping trip in northern Maine. I love the outdoors, and that would be so beautiful. I'm getting gooseflesh just thinking about it =)

• I'd love to go to a quirky/different kind of restaurant first. There's one here (it's Thai) that is in the heart of the city, on the fourth floor of a townhouse-like complex. There's a ton of elaborately draped silks everywhere and huge indoor trees that you go through to get to the sitting area; which is a bunch of cushions and beautiful pillows besides low wooden tables that look out a window over a fantastic street view. So some different type of restaurant than usual, like that one, would be rather nice. Of course filled with easy and colorful conversation throughout the meal (cliche I know ha).Afterwards, I'd love to go to an aquarium and just stand there in silence watching all the different types of water-dwelling animals. orGoing skiing/snowboarding all day. Towards the end, getting some sort of take-out (like pizza or burgers and fries, etc.), hot chocolate in thermoses, and going up a lift and skiing down to a great spot and just sitting there in the snow talking, and of course, eating. That'd be pretty grand in my book. Once we're dating we can do that again, only make-out a bit in the snow. I've always wanted to do that. As a side-note: I have given this question way too much thought lol.

• Sounds fun, but I like option 2 better. anyway thanks

• Camping would be amazing! Having a fire, sleeping in a cozy tent, looking at the stars, waking up to the sunrise.

• Anything out of the ordinary is best. It does not need to cost a lot of money or any money, just be out of the ordinary.

• A carnival, then a walk by a lake. Somewhere where we can do fun things, goof off, yell and let go, without the pressure of talking too much, before we enter an intimate setting, with this fun, lighthearted aura around us.

• Honestly my idea of a perfect date would be renting some movies ordering in pizza and eating popcorn.Then just sit on the sofa watching the movie,maybe snuggle.I know that is probably going to sound really simple and boring but I think it's a great way to see if your compatible with the person and for me it's a lovely thing to do.

• Sounds nice :p

• Somewhere secluded, just me and him, maybe even a drive out into the middle of nowhere..getting to know each other, laughing, playing music, Realistically it'd be a road trip but I know that's not practical aha unless it was a guy I had already known prior. Basically just something random and fun.

• In New York on top of a skyskraper at night having a beautiful view over the city with its light.Me and him just sitting there on a table with candles and eating delicious food and just talking and being ourselves.

• Guy takes me out to a 5 star restaurant go dinner then we go on a helicopter ride to a near by beach resort for a quick getaway.

• i just want us to connect and like each other...that can really happen anywhere. I like my first dates to be low key. I don't love to have a meal on a first date. I prefer something like coffee or drinks and then taking a walk after. it's more laid back and we can connect. my last date was a nice restaurant but we just didn't click.

• good dinner, great concert, amazing sex

• A bit over the top,but I'd love to be taken away on a romantic weekend getaway to somewhere like Paris or Italy. I'd like to be taken around sightseeing and have a romantic meal.

• I love going to sporting events so a boston bruins hockey game would show that my guy knows me and actually listens to what I have to say

• Wow, I didn't think that sporting events be considered as a romantic date.That actually shocked me.

• Somewhere where nobody knows me or him, somewhere quiet and peaceful... like, on a beach, and we have a little table on the beach, and have dinner there. Talk all night long, cuddle, kiss... look at the stars, laugh, tell jokes. :) That's what the perfect date for me would be.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!