How to kiss for the first time?

I have a crush that I think he likes me too, but he seems like he won't get a new level with me. I have gave him a sign that I like him. But, I think it's less. So I decided to kiss him. But, how? I never kiss any guy before. Help me please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I just have to say that I admire you for taking initiative, it takes a lot of guts. And to answer your question on how... Well do you mean how to kiss or how to get the mood set and go in for it. Well on how to do it be firm but gentle and mind your teeth hitting teeth isn't fun at all. And you can always practice on your hand or watch kissing scenes in movies or on YouTube or something. But to set the mood... I wouldn't do it at school for everyone to see you could ask him to hang out and you could maybe go for a walk and do it then. But if I were you talk to him about that you like him first and then maybe he will too and things can go from there. And if you're too shy to come right out and ask him you could always ask someone to find out for you or ask his friends. Well I hope I helped, and maybe you can help me with the question on my profile, thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• I thought girls had it hardwired in...

What Girls Said 2

• Just go for it. It will be awkward. I promise. First kisses suck. Just go in, tilt the head to the right and see what feels right. You can read all the "tips" in the world, but you won't be thinking about them when you try and kiss him! I promise you.

• I've been thinking about the same thing of kissing my crush...but I suggest don't ever do that unless you're99.9% sure he likes you back or it'd just scare him awayXD