Boys, would you find a girl who text you first annoying?

Well there is this boy I really like. He always texted me first but then stopped over a week ago. I did remember he told me I wouldn't annoy him if I text him first but I am scared to text him because he might eventually be annoyed with me so I try not to text him alot. In the evening around 4 whenever he's off to work, I text him "hope you have a good day" and he says "thanks!" Then I would sometimes text him when he's off around 9:30. We don't talk a lot because he goes to sleep around 10. My question is if I continue this, should I continue this or let him text me first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Text. Reciprocity is key.

What Guys Said 6

• and if he doesn't text first? is perfectly fine if you text him, both of you should text each other whenever you feel like it, as long as you keep minding not to do it at unappropiate times or way too often it will be fine

• instead of hope you had a good day, maybe just ask how work was? or how his day has been?

i wouldn't be annoyed. maybe ask if he wants to hang out after work sometime?

• Annoying... what? Why would giving attention be annoying?!?

• it's never annoying to get a text message, unless my phone is getting blown up

• well , it is not annoying at all , it is just a text , you can text whenever you want to reach him , be yourself , do what you feel you want to do

I think you should open a conversation with the text like "How was your day ?" or "what's special about today " or " What's your plan for tomorrow "

GOOD LUCK

• it would be pleasent releif rather than having to gauge how long I have to wait or make up some 3 day rule, if you want to talk to a guy then talk to him lol

What Girls Said 0