Date proposal because I'm just that nice

I do bodybuilding, so its hard to find a girl who respects what I do at such a young age. I don't drink, or party..I go to college..workout..hw...sleep. I'm tired of girls not wanting me because I have diff priorities and don't do the normal college stuff. All they care about is partying..drinking..or random hookups.

So I want to propose a question on Facebook... I just want to take a random girl out..just to have a conversation and do something nice... how should I propose it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man hang in here. Bodybuilding/workin out has been an integral part of my life for years and even saved my life in the past so I understand your passion for it. School and gym are a huge part of my life so those are definetely priorities and I don't really drink or party either. It is frustrating with regards to finding a girl who respects and supports your goals in life especially because many young women get sucked into the whole party/drinking scene. Just be honest wih your proposal; say that you're fed up with the quality of girls no adays and their inability to offer support and acceptance of what you want to accomplish and that you just want to take a girl out on a nice date, no strings attached.

What Girls Said 8

• What? You don't go out, don't drink, probably don't smoke either, nor do drugs, what's not to like about that? And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Anyways. There are girls out there who understand and who will respect your priorities. I do think that, if you just randomly post a question on Facebook (as a status I assume?) it could come over as quite..."hopeless" or something, like you'll go on a date with don't-matter-who.

If you have a girl in mind, just send her a message on Facebook or text her to ask if she fancies going out for a drink sometime to get to know each other.

• Hmmm maybe they are just intimidated by you. I had a guy very much like you that I was going to date. Liked him quite a bit, but I wasn't sure since I am a bigger girl. Then when it came time for our first date he chose the worst day for me and told me to leave him the f*** alone because he was at the gym when I asked if we were still on for dinner and he doesn't appreciate nagging. The second guy same thing body builder met online was supposed to meet and then he told me I wasn't really his type and he just wanted to see how long he could string me along. Then kept messaging me to mock me since it pissed me off. Since then I refuse to have anything to do with a guy with a six pack.

• Ask a girl to go on a hike with you! It's romantic and very relaxed. Or maybe go somewhere you enjoy going that is casual and a bit of a workout. How about rockclimbing? or picnic to a secluded spot?

• Well clearly you tend to get attracted to the girls that go partying and clubbing and drinking. Many many many girls out there don't do those things, so maybe you also need to rewire your head into liking girls that are not like that.

• its college in college most girls do that.

• one in four young adults, ages 18-34, binge drink, i.e., drink four or more alcoholic beverages in the span of a few hours.

• Yeah, averages are not the best measure of central tendency. Ever heard of outliers? I think it depends on the kind of people one hangs out with...the people I know don't 'party', and when they drink, it's not outrageous like that. The fact that they were not hard to find means that those numbers you just pulled out are probably flawed or biased. My facts are based on experience, not on what people post online. And even tho there are many drinkers out there, there are also many non-drinkers

• I wish there were more guys like you in Denmark :)

Maybe ask a girl from your gym? :)

• im the same, I'm not into drinking, drugs, hookup or anything else that I'm 'supposed' to be into at my age.

• Try dating a girl you would normally never give a chance. Just try something new.

• you should date a black girls. we would understand

• differences in girls is not due to race, it's due to how they were brought up and/or what interests them...

What Guys Said 4

• Dont you meet ladies at the gym? What's your approach method? Also if you expand your interest to include some light to moderate drinking, hit a bar and flash them pythons and see what happens. Don't order budweiser though, American beer is sh*t and you want to drink to impress; order A shot of Canadian Club and a Molson Golden. YOU CANNOT FAIL.

• I wouldn't get your hopes up, champ.

I'd recommend meeting a girl through friends.

• Look internally.

You aren't going to find a girl if you spend all of your time with men in a gym.

Girls like to have fun, they need to know that you are social, and they want to feel comfortable around you.

There are women body builders and they probably understand your situation. You can try dating them but there aren't many.

Apart from that, you need to branch out. You cannot shove yourself into a little box and expect a girl to just conform to your lifestyle. Flexibility is just as important as appearance and work ethic.

• And then they probably go home and have a drink with their girlfriends. What do you do after?

• second and third sentence are extremely well said.

sad to say, but based on what you wrote in your ?, many girls will think you're a "all work, no play" type of dude

• Same situation brah. All the girls do in college is go to bars and parties and I would just go to the gym lift, eat, sleep, hw, repeat. I just want to spend time on campus with a girl watch a movie, go on a walk, go for coffee. These girls don't want that. They want to go crazy. I do drink occasionally but not often these girls get wasted every weekend even the smart girls get drunk and party guess its part of the college experience but its not for me.

• my alma mater (UCSB) is exactly what you describe; most of the girls wanted to "go crazy" in terms of drinking and hoking up :-P

• uscb what the heck is that>