Why are there guys that just date a girl for sex?

Why do certain guys date girls who say they will only have sex in a relationship when the guy just wants casual sex? Why not move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are there people who rob stores? Cause they have high desires that outweigh the consequences, or they need it. Same sh*t here. One is lust, the other is sex addiction.

Lets see, f*** some chick, maybe she gets hurt, turns into a mental case, assuming her family is stable and she was raised to hold her own body in higher esteems, or is she the kind who'll f*** any dude cause he can sweet talk her? Lol, it's sad. A dude looking to get laid isn't going to invest a bunch of money, or time into a girl, he might text a lot of bs, or say a lot of bs, lie, and more, but those are signs to be aware of.

People are people. We all have a weak point, but in this society we are raised learning to be self considering vs giving it.

Does it hurt more to use a girl, or does it benefit the guy?

Well the consequences: Rep for using women, unless he can randomly talk to women he never met, and doesn't need to network too much,which in that case, ignore the rep issue. There is the chance of an STD, but condoms aren't that expensive. Might get beat up by her "Boy posse" who she calls on when hurt, which may or may not end well for him or those f***ing with him, assuming this guy has some connections (gang) or just in general.

He gets sex, and can walk away with not having lost anything. The woman suffers more than the guy. Men don't work the same way as women. The sooner people realize to accept those differences, the better off they are.

A girl can sleep around like a guy and be "equal" in that regard, but their future relationships will suffer-not because of men viewing them negatively, but she has no need to feel close to them, or stay around cause she knows she can find another dude to do whatever she wants (manipulation). It's very very detailed,complicated, and a vicious cycle.

I've ran into a lot of broken women out there, my ex's are sad examples. I quit expecting anything from women, anything I consider the traits of a lady to be there. Having a vagina, and using it, don't mean your a "lady". There's a lot more to it. Traits long lost in the corruption of the media. Slabs of meat are all you'll be seen as, participating for reasons of "Equality" or simply "Because you can", ain't justified.

What Guys Said 6

• Mainly because sex feels really really good and a relationship normally includes a lot of effort from both people. If they can get their rocks off without the effort by lying, a lot of guys will do it. Some girls will too.

We call these people "a**holes".

• Why are there girls that just date a guy for emotional stimulation? Everyone has their own agenda, neither one is morally superior.

• Its simple..in general men want sex before a relationship and women want a relationship before sex (I stress the words in general here!) couple this with a strong desire to have a variety of sexual experiences regularly,and women's desire to deny that mans urge without commitment (which means a man having to give up his quest for variety and regularity)

So taking that into account consider the scenario!...boy meets girl,boy wants to have sex with girl,but girls not ready,but boy is horny..he now has 4 choices to satisfy his desires,1:wait for weeks months or years for her 2:look elsewhere 3:visit prostitutes or magic number 4:LIE!

However! the first three choices have their drawbacks,for instance...1:waiting weeks months or years is not a good thing when your horny(consider the fact a lot of men masturbate everyday and watch p*rn ect,and you'll understand)..2:looking elsewhere is nice,but your starting from scratch,possibly having to wait weeks months or years once again,but we already have a head start with you "figuratively speaking"..3:visiting prostitutes is expensive,dangerous and most of all lacks intimacy and a sense of conquest or acceptance(which are very strong desires for a man)

Moral of the story is,in general,we often have to lie and play games to get what we want!..ironically if more women put out without the all the rigmarole,lies wouldn't happen..we would be very straight with you,because we would know if your not up for it some other girl will be!...on a quick side note..i feel the idea of monogamy is very damaging to human happiness and society(eg,if Hitler was getting laid left right and centre from all colors and creeds,you really think he'd want to wipe everyone out like that?!? no! he'd be to busy enjoying all these women) its just not natural and fighting natures a losing battle within itself,it actually started with the repression of women's sexual desires

• Because if they say the truth do you think they will get it? Plus just moving on its not as easy as a lot of people think...Finding a partner for casual sex is actually more difficult than what most people think

• Your question is very biased... and so are your answers to others...

This works both ways... Girls pull that sex crap and I personally think its retarded. The guy will either leave or if he's interested be a total slave to your word. If you think vagina is a good incentive for a guy to stay with you then your just low on self esteem.

Girls pull this crap all the time on guys, and end up getting owned. lemme ask you this. Why do certain girls lead guys on only to use them for as friends with benefits? Same thang

• I'm sure there are girls who just want sex where the guy wants a relationship.

• I don't know. I'm not sure. I've had girls pull that crap on me too. My only guess, for guys at least, is that they wanted the sex because she's hot, or maybe they thought it was worth the effort. Maybe they wanted to prove to themselves they could. I don't know, though. This is just speculation. I would love to know why girls pulled that crap on me, too. Any theories?

• I don't think girls are trying to "pull that crap" on you. Many girls just want relationships. Sex for girls is different for guys and we prefer to be a committed relationship for sex.

• okay, well maybe a girl wants an ego boost, to feel special, because they like sex, got hurt in the past so they don't want a relationship, etc.

• That could parallel.

What Girls Said 5

• Here are the main reasons that come to my mind...

- Intimacy issues. At some point, some b*tch may have given them baggage and toyed with their heart. So now other girls are paying for it even if they personally haven't done anything. Now they have to deal with games and half assed connections because whatever the case may be, some b*tch didn't treat a man right. Guys like this are usually either too afraid to be intimate in a greater way than sex or they've convinced themselves that they only want sex. When usually they really just don't want to get hurt again so they want to just one part of female intimacy: sex.

- Dogs. They let their penis control them and influence their actions so much to the point where dogs in the park who run up and hump other dogs look more graceful than them. They're all about their penis; pleasing their penis, satisfying their penis, making their penis happy; penis penis penis. penis this penis that. They're overly sexual to the point where they make a bad candidate as anything other than a sex buddy or a hooker.

- Girls reinforce the idea that females are sex objects. There are a high amount of easy girls who just put out and give it up without making a guy earn it. I've notice that many guys assume things about most females partially because of these girls. Guys now days are quick to assume that a girl is DTF or that they have to do very little to get in her jeans. It's sad. I mean, the girl puts out so they figure "hey, I'm horny, she's willing, I'm going for it!" and they take full advantage.

- Self worth issues and act like being promiscuous raises their value. It doesn't make sense. It's some bs men made up a long time ago where they praise guys who are whores

• because they're shallow, selfish d***heads who are only interested in getting their rocks off without any effort.

• Shallowness

• Selfishness

• i can't tell exactly what the situation is here but I have a few things

1) if he is willing to commit to her maybe he likes her for more than the sex or she's really hot

2) she should also be smart, if she only wants it in a relationship it's stupid to date a guy who doesn't want one.

3) I would think that a guy would only commit to a girl if he likes her, sex or not. while it is smarter (in my opinion) to abstain from sex until you are in a relationship (if you want a relationship), I don't think it will lock a guy down who ONLY wanted to sleep with you. too much hassle.

4) even if he originally only wanted casual sex but he gets into a relationship with you...what's the big prblem? he got sex and you got the relationship.