Is it wrong to still be atracted to my ex?

Me and my ex boyfriend talk on a regular basis. I haven't seen in about two months. I saw a couple pictures of him on Facebook that is sister put of him during Christmas. I can say he looked better than ever. He knows that I think he's good looking still, because even though we aren't dating anymore we flirt some, and I am getting good signs from him. I am still in love with him too, but I just don't feel like dating. Is it wrong for me to be attracted to my ex, I know other guys who I think are cute, but he's just hot, handsome, cute, sexy, and everything I wanted my dream guy to look like. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wrong at all. You started dating him for a set of reasons that are probably still there. It might not have worked, but the attraction is still there unless you part on really bad terms. Sounds like you might regret breaking up. Was it your decision or his?

• Our breakup was a lonnnng story, but it was mutual. We loved each other, but I think there a still feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely , emotion is not something you have control over and shut down with the push of a button .. Guess it's in your best interest to be expecting the worst (being not ever getting back together) and that way if it happens gr8 if it doesn't then go with another option.

What Girls Said 1

• It's very normal.. I don't think you're out of line here.