Do you think it makes a difference by the way he kisses you?

I made out with this guy I like and we were doing a lot of touching and stuff too but when we would take little breaks in between, he would gently kiss me on my cheek or corner of my mouth. Do you think that shows he is being more loving than just sexual? or it doesn't mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• when I do it, it does mean exactly that, not going to lie, I don't really get physical with many girls just for fun or lust, I try to do it only with some sort of love or at least some liking, but sure thing, when I'm making out with a girl I beraly know I get passionate but not tender, trut is, most guys can get horny for a girl very indiscriminately and very fast, but getting intimate in the charming kind of way is REALLY hard, hope it doesn't sound too dirty but, most guys would have penetrative sex first and ask name later with little to no regret, but mos of us would be shy and slow to kiss (tenderly) or cuddle with a girl that means more to us, so when a man kisses you tenderly, and specially in between more heated-up activity it means he is eaither an amazing actor or he truly feels something more than just sexual passion

• thank you I really loved when he did that

• Wow.u gave me a good insight into the guy I'm dating now.he kissed me differently when we were doing our thing but then when we were cuddling and kissing.now I understand why.thank you!

• glad you found it useful :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• haha I love your question. I've been wondering the same thing! but to be honest I think it depends on the type of guy he is and what he wants. like the guy I kissed etc. knows I'm not dtf. but he likes me yet doesn't want to commit so we hang out I get cute little kisses on my cheek forehead etc. but he doesn't try makin me go further. now like some of the guys said. if they don't do sexual things with a lot of people he really does like u, and its easy to tell if he gets sexual with you it means he's comftroble with u. but if he's like my guy. he just wants to get laid so you can't be too sure.

• I think so.

There are different types of ways to kiss someone that say a lot.

There are hungry kisses that say "I'm ready to be sexual" "Panties.off." those are kisses that come with groping and lots of wandering hands. The kiss is more about moving past a kiss than really kissing. The kiss is more about taking one step to get to the next step.

Then there's genuine kisses. Those are the types of kisses that express the most unrevised thoughts and emotions. These type of kisses bring gentleness and tender affection. The guy may be holding the girl or gently rubbing her thigh in a non-sexual way or rubbing her back. There's a sweetness to it because it's innocent; it's not just sexually pushy. It's better than to people simply just putting their lips together and moving their tongues around in each others' mouths lol These are the best kisses <3

However, some people are serious attention whores and they blur these lines because they feed off of the reaction they get when they act more loving and tender than they truly feel. It makes them feel desirable so they manipulate and lead you to believe something false for the sake of feeling good about themselves.

• Totally does. If you make out with a guy who mixes up the speed and caresses you and makes you feel hot it is amazing. Then I made out with a guy who bit me everywhere. I literally looked like I had been sexually assaulted. So obviously I enjoyed the first experience better!

• Short answer is yes he likes you.