Did anyone else feel weird with their first bf/gf?

I been going out with my boyfriend for like 2 months nearly now and I don't know I just feel really weird and like just really awkward, I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing and all I know what your supposed to do is just talk, kiss and cuddle and just enjoy the time with each other, I'm really finding it hard to enjoy it properly though because of this feeling, it keeps making me think maybe I don't fancy him and that it's just not right or maybe we shouldn't be doing this or I just don't feel enough at all. I'm 22 and he's only just my first boyfriend, I'm not a virgin but still I even find the idea of sex weird lol I haven't got over that one ether yet and when it comes to doing more with him eventually I'm gonna feel really weird, when I've done it I am always left the feeling of "what just happened?" lol, I don't know how to get over it but I want to because it's tormenting me too much and preventing me from being comfortable, every time I see him I am OK after a while though but then I come home and after a few days I go back the same way again then start doubting things. Did anyone else feel this way?.

So I just don't feel that head over heels passionate feeling for him and it makes me doubt things a lot, I know it's still early but I keep thinking maybe there is something wrong and I don't like him like I think because whenever I have fancied guys I felt that passionate about them, nothing happened but does anyone else feel this with their boyfriends? maybe you can give me some insight?.
So I'm not seeing him I broke it off because I wasn't feeling sure, 4 days later I'm not having doubts about even breaking it off in the first place :\ what is wrong with me? I don't get myself at all, one minuite I want something and as soon as I make it go away or they take it away I want it all of a sudden, I hate this self-defeating attitude I have, I just hate it beyond words, my head has been screwed with my people so much in the past and now I don't know what to think or what to feel.
Can anyone help me I just feel like I don't know whether I'm coming or going these days and I am mostly always having negative thoughts about myself and others, I have lost my trust in others because whenever I try to even make friends or date they treat me like I'm not good enough for them and look down on me and now I don't know if I will ever feel good enough for anyone and just be alone for the rest of my life, I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, to me it sounds kinda weird that you'd feel that awkward around someone you like, especially if you've been together for two months already. Maybe you don't like him as much as you thought? Personally, I wouldn't be able to be together with someone if he made me that awkward. Like, I have to be 100% comfortable with him first. And I know this might not apply to everyone, but a lot of people think the idea of having sex with someone is nicer if you are extremely comfortable around each other, and possibly deeply in love too. Maybe you should reflect on your feelings for him? Or keep being in a relationship with him to see how it goes. If the weirdness doesn't go away, then maybe he's just not the right guy for you.

• Well this is all new to me as I said, I have only ever just gone out on a couple of dates with guys and no guy has ever stayed with me this long... I'm so used to guys just casually dating me a few times then going off or just wanting me for sex, maybe this is why I'm doubt it? and other guys I've fancied I felt so passionatly head over heels like I felt like dieing around them, nothing happened with them of course but I don't get that with him, is it possible ti still be happy without it?.

• Yeh... before that I kept telling myself that but with no friends and being messed around so much by others I just feel so lonely too, it's a big confusing mess of stuff, guess I am just blindly making choices right now cos I "think" I might need it but when I am doing it I just wanna back out of it again, it's like that with a lot of things I jsut can't stick to hardly anything.

• He just told me is gonna ask his friend to work weekends too, why waste his time with me when he doesn't like me ether? I don't get guys lol and then suddenly just does what my friend Kirsty does and does everything to use his time. I feel like everyone I meet lately though or try to know were all just going 2 separate ways, or I'm just going on a completely different route as everyone else I come across.

What Guys Said 1

• pisses me off that I still haven't had my first girlfriend yet

• Take more chance and get out there, that's what I say to most people because that is why they actually don't ;)

• well I don't know specifically how long I am supposed to talk and get to know a girl before I ask her out, the hardest part is when, and not only that, after making the first move, girls even expect the guy to make all the other moves thereafter and I run out of things to say, talk about very easily

• so how long were you and him together?

What Girls Said 4

• I feel this way too, like awkward around someone I really like. But I kind of force myself to get past this, cause I have the need to make the guy I'm with have the illusion that I'm not nervous and I know what I'm doing. You know?

-love Sosa

• Maybe you don't like him and the idea of liking him is what tickles you? That's how I felt about the first guy I dated. I'm 20 and I have my first boyfriend now and I like original we're happy. Maybe you said yes too early.

• If you are not into him then don't lead him on. My 1st relationship was a train wreck cause he started treating me like sh*t, but at 1st it was not awkward. I would not sleep w/him cause I highly doubt that will make you like him.

• it's normal I feel the same way