No idea what I did wrong

This girl went from beig way into me to wanting to have nothing to do with me over night. We were flirting/talking for a couple weeks then Saturday night we hung out and talked/made out practically all night since she kept begging me to stay. The next couple days she would text me non stop about anything and everything. Then Christmas Eve she basically disappeared. She stopped initating contact. We had a date scheduled for Friday which she said she couldn't make now. I decided to give her some space and not text her for a couple days. Then tried to call her this morning but she didn't answer. So what's the deal why can something be going so good just completely change overnight?

Turns out she's hung up on an ex who lives in another state and has no interest in her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry dude you have only known her for a couple of weeks it's not like your in a relationship with each other, that's the worst thing you can do is like someone too quickly, just keep yourself reserved with girls and don't like them too soon, take things slowly, that is where most go wrong. If she's really still into her ex then she obviously isn't over him yet, she can't do that to guys acting interested and then just go blank on you like that, it jsut sounds like she wanted the attention because her ex wasn't giving her any, I really think you should just leave it because she isn't really in the best situation with herself right now or clear minded enough to date another guy, she needs some space to herself for a while.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you have a bad reputation at all or secrets? Maybe she found out something about you that was off putting. If that's not it, then you straight up ask her in a casual like. "Hey, what happened to you?" Or "Haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything's good".

• Nothing that would freak a girl out. And we know each other through a group of friends who all like me so I shouldn't have a bad rep

• I texted her exchanged a few texts or just saying she's trying to relax as much as possible an not wanton to go back to work. Then didn't respond to a question I asked. So that makes it pretty obvious where I stand.

• Yeah...unfortunately sometimes girls will do this thing where they pretty much beg for attention and flirt and stuff just to see if you're interested. And then once they know they have you, then they're on to the next one. If you feel that's the situation, then the best thing to do is to just move on, even though it kinda stings when you get your hopes up. You don't need a girl like that anyways...

• Maybe she is stressed and can't talk right now or her phone is dead and she lost her charger.

It could be she thinks you were going to fast or to slow.

You could do nothing wrong and still feel like you did something.

• Stay in her life be friends. But don't make her top priority if your not hers :/

• oh poor you but I did that to my X with his best friend

What Guys Said 0