Is it just me or are iPhones very popular nowadays?

haha! like everyone has one I didn't realize it until I got one for Christmas after Christmas when ever I watched a show or a movie and someone in the movies or shows gets a text or a phone call on a cell it always turned out to be an iPhone lol! and when I was at work today I got on the elevator and like 4 people were texting and they all were texting with iPhones haha!,are Iphones the new hit thing that everybody uses nowadays? haha!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have one because they break easily and there's nothing groundbreaking about the smartphones out now. I'll wait for the iPhone 10 or the Samsung Galaxy 20.

What Guys Said 13

• They've been popular for about 6 years...

What you're actually describing is a phenomenon of your mind though. People experience it when they certain models of cars and stuff like that. Basically, they've always been there, but your mind just wasn't paying attention to them. Now that you've got one, it is more important to you, so your mind actively notices each and every one you see, so it seems like they're everywhere all of a sudden, even though the actual numbers haven't changed much.

Pretty cool huh?

• You know this has been happening since almost 3 years ago :P

• No sh*t.

They have been like.. for few years already, kinda.

But I don't got it and I don't desire to get one. They're extremely overpriced and I can listen to music & plug my headphones to my "normal" Nokia anyway.

• iPhones have been popular for many years lol

• i just got a 5 and its pretty cool, it calls me Mr. Stark

• It's because iPhones are so much better then android

• There are more people with Android phones than there are with iPhones nowadays. The Samsung galaxy S 3 alone sold more units than the iPhone 5.

• iPhones and Android phones are the most popular phones today.

• Haven't they been popular for a while now? As for me, I don't own an iPhone. I am vey happy with my Sony Xperia :D

• haha! they could have but I just haven't notice how popular they were until I got one

• this may sound stupid but the main reason I don't want an iPhone is because every year they release an upgrade so I would feel like I'm constantly behind every year haha

• lol! ahh I see

• not me I got a black berry lol I'm not giving up on BBM just yet

• iPhones have been one of the most popular phones since they came out. It really took off when other service providers (besides AT&T) were allowed to sell them.

• Yes, they're awesome! Love my iPhone dearly.

Androids are pretty popular too though.

• lol I think it is I got an iphone and I have notice that to that a lot of my friends have one

What Girls Said 11

• Lol, where have you BEEN for like...the last 4-5 years?! Jk. I have one too though. iPhone 4s. I kinda dig it, :) I check out other phones occasionally but none seem to compare in my opinion. I'm not really an iFan, I just like my phone.

• hahaha! I know right and I seriously did not notice they were this popular untill I got one. like last year everyone I knew used black berry and so did I and now its like everyone has iPhone lol

• I like my clunky flip phone ahah!

At my university EVERYONE has an iPhone or an apple laptop..a lot of the time both! I don't see anything wrong with it, it's just expensive to own when there are cheaper and sturdier alternatives.

• Yes they are very popular but I'm not a fan. What you're seeing in movies/tv is priduct placement. Apple pay to have their product displayed, its advertising

• Yeah people are starting to use smartphones a lot.

I don't know, but I noticed iPhone was popular in my university last year.

But this year Samsung Galaxy note is popular.

• *Tsk tsk tsk*

I think I have to change my phone, I like to be different.

Ugh.. seriously, why do people always imitate me?

I started listening to Asian songs since long years ago, and now they are popular.

I bought an iPhone and they all bought it. lol

Wonder what's next.. xD

>> Someone will down-vote me now lol

• Lol. When me and my friends went to a "fancy dinner" of another friends at a restaurant, someone's iPhone went off and almost all 30 of us looked down. Someone shouted "that's mine" and we laugh.

• Yep they are very popular. Everyone I know has one. I want one too, but don't have enough money to pay for the bill every month. For me it would be $40 a month. I have a temp job now and it only lasts till Feb. So hoping I get hired for the company I'm at now. So then I can get one.

• Yes.everyone I know has an I phone except me. T-mobile is coming with them next year! :D

• Yes they are very popular.

At school when we have a test we have to put our phones on the desk of the teacher and except for 2 people everyone and my class has an iphone. The other two have other smartphones :D

Its crazyy!

• The Samsung Galaxy 3 is far more better

• lol! yeah that too a lot of people have that as well how is it better though?

• The Samsung is quite big. I think it's just better in the sense that it's bigger, cause you know bigger is always better ;O ha noo.But really it just looks nicer, more slick, it's thinner too. You must have small pockets because it seems to fit perfectly fine.

• hehe! bigger is better that's funny :) and so you think its better because of the size of it and stuff or because it has better functions and programs then an iPhone or faster more programs like is it better that way or did you just ment by size

• yes because they actually are just really good.

• yes I agree very mush so iPhone's are what's in style today