I am very nervous, don't know what to talk in a date

I have never had a date in my life and I have a date coming up in new years eve. she really likes me and I am afraid to leave a bad impression. I don't know what to speak about and I am extremely nervous; I feel like I am going to attend an exam. what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her about her day. Any questions you have about her? Tell her about your day. Ask her if you could get anything for her. That's what me and my boyfriend do. Also about anything new or interesting in her life. If she likes you you'll get her talking. =) new years is a big dealto most people so if your together she must like you a good amount =) hopefully she's your new years kiss.! =D

What Girls Said 2

• Drink a beer and relax.

• There is no need to be nervous! You already stated that she really likes you, you would have to do something really bad for her to change her mind about you, I'm sure :) Be confident, not nervous, and don't try to over think it, when you're with her, you'll see that things will go smoothly. If you're nervous, chances are you'll be too afraid to be outgoing and fun, so just relax, it's just a date and the girl likes you! Also, there's no harm in having a drink to loosen up if that is what it takes to help you relax... Just don't go overboard with it.

What Guys Said 2

• i feel the same way, but please don't stop talking, just talk everything, and give compliment what she wears, when she speaks up just follow her topic she wants talk about.first start always boring but when you continue talking, she will open what kind of topics and just flow spontaneous

• Just look into each others eyes; nothing needs to be said.