I am 26 he's 23 why would he want me?

I am 26 almost 27 and I am dating a guy who is 23 I am worries why he's with me when a 23 year old guy could easily date girls as young as 18. Should this be a problem ? Do you think the age gap will cause problems? I m thinking he might be too young

Most Helpful Guy

• A 30 year old can get with an 18 year old too. I don't see your point.

• I think this way because my friends and family think I should go out with someone in their 30s

• I am more on about long turm relationships not just sex

• If you're thinking long term, then why wouldn't it work? Wait for him to mature, because it's long term.

What Guys Said 6

• You're worrying over nothing. Have a little confidence, and enjoy a guy whose into you without looking at the age gap.

• How is he too young? He is fine.

Use the 10 year, 10 finger rule.

• my brother is 22 and happily married to someone your age...

frankly I'm my group of friends if your able to get an older woman then its BETTER than having someone younger, but more challenging.

in my view as an older woman and your not that much older anyway, you will beat most 18 year olds hands down

• When I was 20, I easily attracted women upto 50 due to my maturity (and possibly body). The age gap you're talking about is NOTHING to get worried about and older women are attractive due to their maturity. There are such thing as guys who look for personality over looks, you know. If you must put a limit, it should be 10 years either way (that's my rule anyway).

• To some of us age isn't as big of a deal as some people thing. I even look at women older than me, and just a few years ago, I would only go for someone younger than me. So I think this combo can workout.

• It's only three years. Not much difference.

What Girls Said 2

• 1. Maybe he actually likes you?

2. Maybe he wants to tell all his friends he is f***ing/dating an older women

Why are you asking us for advice? You should ask him...

Seriously

• 1. Obviously 2. Who said we was f***ing 3. Answering like that isn't really productive . This is an advice forum. I like to hear others opinions. I wrote this question when I was feeling depressed I go through different moods. Don't be so judgmental . I have asked him. I do know that he doesn't think about it. My problems are proberly totally unrelated to this question . I am not ashamed to say I get insecure when things go well because I have trust and commitment issues. OK lady

• it is a bit large but not unheard of. you might find him to be immature.