Is it okay if a girl steals a kiss?

He's single I like him at one point he liked me to or still does. When we last met up we were both very shy,but we liked each other.I regret not kissing him when I had the chance,would it be okay if I just had like a little moment with him alone.Then just give him at least a peck in the lips doesn't have to be nothing extreme.

Most Helpful Guy

• A kiss (even a peck) without proper build up may not be well received (unless the guy is desperate). So, first talk to him flirtatiously and joke around. Wait for the time when he says or does something nice that makes you happy. Then reward him with a quick kiss. He will go wild! All the best!

• Even if we are just friends?

• Yes even if you are just friends but you want it to turn a bit romantic. There is no better way to open up a shy boy. But keep it almost like a quick brush and don't hide your enjoyment. Don't linger too long after that. Wrap up the meeting soon and tell him "we will meet up soon" and leave cheerfully.

What Guys Said 17

• It's like a Nike commercial "Just Do It!" lol, and if he says "what's that for?" I would just say "I'm not telling!" and smirk. Try not to be afraid, and to have fun with it and it should go easier.

• Of course. Be ready though, he may be chasing you around the house or block in no time. Playfully of course ;).

Sigh... youth.

• i see nothing rong with it at all. you both shy. he hasn't made the move yet so you do. give him a kiss or 2 lol wait for a reaction kiss you back deff into you.

• Only one life to live!

• Right..i mean what can I lose..

• Stealing is against the law. You could go to jail!

• LOL, you're funny!

• Thats stupid. pressing charges for a kiss!? wtf no wonder guys are shy sometimes...

• It is a combination of shy and scared. I never ask out any of the girls I work with for that reason. Personally, I'm not shy, but professionally, I'm scared to death of girls who throw sexual harassment laws at a guy without just cause.

• I would love it if a girl suprice me with a kiss after tellin me she wanna tell me someting into the ear.I eould love it.Come on girl it;s lovely for me I wish I was the guy!

• Don't do that. This is a huge violation of space. If you want to kiss him you should ask him. Just like he should ask u. Think about it for a sec. People get upset when you change the radio station in there car. Or look through there text messages on there phone... Some people get upset when you show up at the hose with out and invite... Now does it seem like a good idea to steal a kiss?

I don't think so...

• I've never felt assaulted when that happened, just quizzed: "Was it an error (bad aim) or a first step?"

Thanks, I survived very well, without any nightmares or shrink sessions.

PS,

I did NOT call the cops.

• Lol at first I was like huh?

they I was like oh steal <--hint hint

lol that's a good one...

so it is okay then?

• Yeah because I know he does feel something for me..

so it won't b like why did she do that?

for real did you like see her and she came up to you or did ya have a moment?type of thing

• A soft summer evening, a beach near Pireefs, some ethnic music...alcohol, giggling Greek girls: that's how these things happen: You won't hear me complaining.

• Hell ya. One of the hardest decisions for a guy is when to kiss her. If you want it, I'm sure he'd love you to take it!

• Defiantly. Usually guys want girls to be in control although they don't admit it. Control the situation and timing because he will appreciate it.

• i think that you should do it...he will not complain at all. he will probably be really happy and I wish you luck. go check out my latest question and give me your opinion.

• Answer: Y E S!

• Do Not Regret. this moment you are waiting for is coming.

• Thanks those are some insperational words.

• i think you should he might still like you

• of course, my current relationship started from a peck.

i find it very sexy when a girl does it.

• thats so hot, if you do like him just do it with out any regrets.

• Really what's so hot about a peck though?

yeah that's what I'm plannen on doing but idk..don't c him around as much as I would like to.

• Idk, as soon as you see him just do it.

• Stolen kisses rock! Go for it.

• But, do it big time or keep your puppy butt home on the porch, lol. Don't just give a little peck, that's wussy. Kiss him like he's never been kissed before.

• Awww! *puckers up* I'm no movie star, but I'll give ya a smooch.

• Lol thanx but it's not a lack of guys

its just that there wasint ever a moment

What Girls Said 17

• If you regret not taking the chance the first time, how much will you regret not seizing this opportunity?

Take the risk despite your qualms about his reaction. Because it's better to remember a time that you led with courage than an opportunity lost to indecisiveness. And I guarantee no matter what, this guy will never forget the girl who kissed him because she wanted to.

Good luck!

• yes I say go for it! And if it doesn't work out remember that it's not the end of the world but I'd say it'll most likely be good. Though I have learned that even kissing can change a friendship even for the worse so be prepared for possibly that.

• Yeah I'm ready for anything at this point to tell you the truth

• that's perfectly ok and sweet! I can't think of a single guy I know who wouldn't love that.

• DO IT!

• Oh thank god you asked this. I'm going to be out tomorrow with somebody I've been thinking about kissing to see his reaction, but I had no idea if I should do it or not. Now I only hope I have the guts.

• i always do lol. it's fun, especially when you catch him off guard. ^_^

• Yeah I would like him to like respond back to my kiss you know?

• For me it's okay... After all what really matter is, you just did it to express your feelings..

If you kept on waiting for him to do the first move, what if he's too shy to do so?

Keep it up, were on the 21st century...

• YES!

• 100% go for it

my boyfriend said he wished I had made the first move,

plus, you have nothing to lose!

• go for it girl steal a kiss. lol remember don't let the po-po (police) find you.

• Is it okay? Of course.

• yah definitely go for it don't be afraid if he likes you he'll apriciate that peck =)

• I don't know how he would react to the kiss but taking a chance is how you go from being friends to lovers or acquaintences.

• yea you should soooo do it!

• Go right ahead

• lol I wanna do it too! this guy used to like me and only now do I like him back, I'm not 100% sure if he still does tho... ill do it if you do it! lol

• You should go for it! Chances are he was thinking the same thing. That's how my sister got her husband. You never know what could happen!