She didn't reply so now I'm confused as to what's wrong or what happened. Help!

ok I went out with this girl who I knew for a wile we dance she said she had a great time everything ended good.. next day was kicking it with friends and at 1am she sends me a text saying "?" so I replied " what's up?" she then replies "never mind" so I say "is everything ok?" she never replied and then next day I text her saying "Hello :)" she didn't reply so now I'm confused as to what's wrong or what happened also what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she was drunk, or wrong text , I really don't think this ment anything. Maybe her friends texted that or they told her to text you that but don't worry about to much let it past. Wait one question after that day when you texted her hello :) did you ever text her after that day?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she was just trying to pique your curiosity, like throwing her ball in your courtyard, and now you are looking all over the place for her to return the ball ;)

• Did you promise you were going to do something like text her or set up another date? It sounds like the "?" mark may have been like a "well, weren't you going to ____?". Best of luck!

What Guys Said 0