What are good words for going on a date?

Likewise, what are bad words to use when going on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• the best things to say is: * we're getting along much better than I thought we would, I'm really liking spending this day with you!; * after spending so much time with you, I think you're even prettier than I thought/ perceived you as; *I love your personality!, you are ___, ___, __ ( fill the gaps with nice things xD ); etc.

the worst things to say: *hm, we're not getting along very well, I don't think this has been or will be a very good day... ; * Hm, you're not as beautiful as I thought you were...; * I dislike your personality, I'm just here because you have big boobs. * you are _______ (bad things)

...it's easy to avoid the obviously bad stuff to say, as well as it is obvious that a little compliment here and there, a little word about how well the date is going and how good a company your date is, is something good to say :) (((only if it true!))

. there's no guide in "how to date correctly!" ... It depends on you, the place you're in, the person you're with... just be yourself and use your common sense not to offend her and it'll go all right..

What Girls Said 1

• I like your question! "Good words" would be compliments, romantic things, asking her about herself, telling her about yourself, jokes if you are actually funny, and the like (lol). "Bad words" are: keep asking the girl if / how much she likes you, cussing, too much slang, text speak like "lol, omg, tmi," etc, talking about other girls, and of course exes.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't talk about your ex's or anything in general about girls that might frustrate you. Keep it positive and provide plenty of laughter. That's how you make a good date happen.

• Good: Personality etc. Most girls I have met love when guys compliment something about their personality..

Bad: You have a great body/physical things.

• Funny, fun, sex, sexy ...-bad-x boyfriend, x girlfriend, duct tape, windowless van, basement, video games, anal, hoard, mommy. and fortune 500 :P