Do guys ever text for FUN?

Do guys ever text for fun or do they text mostly to plan stuff?

Do you think texting is more of a girl thing?

Also, can guys really not multitask when texting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Texting is definitely more a girl's thing. Guys always either forget to reply, because they're about to lose at some video game or they just don't text as much. They do text when they plan to go out & things like that yes. If a guy really likes a girl, then he would obviously text her & start a fun chat. The guys I know do. It really all depends on the guy himself. They converse better over chat than my girl friends do sometimes. If a guy however, doesn't find your chats interesting or if he's not interested in you, then he would either reply with short texts or just ignore you. Guys & girls aren't really that different come to think of it. If he likes you he will definitely initiate contact & put in some effort... Hell, some even send you poems or songs if they're totally into you. When it comes to texting essays per text (which guys don't like much), us girls come in pretty handy.

Hope this helps a bit* :)

• Thanks for the input!

So basically, if a guy makes an effort to text you at least 1x a day, every day, then it's a pretty good sign...but do you think it's a more of an "interest" or "friend" thing? Texting buddy?

• It will get him to notice that you feel the same he feels about you.

• Thanks for the tips! :)

What Guys Said 2

• I only really text guy friends to hangout. I have texted girls that I like a lot to flirt and get a date.

• It's a girl thing. Definitely.

• Really? Is it that way for all your friends who are guys too?

• Is that really true? Didn't know guys didn't like to text generally. Even if they are in their early 20s?

• Yes its true.

What Girls Said 2

• im sure they do

• They plan on you sucking their chubby.