What to text a girl I like for her happy birthday?

It's going to be this girl's birthday and I'd some of your guys' input on somethings I can say. I'm thinking of texting her at midnight so I can try to be the first one to say happy birthday and wish that I could be with her on that day and see how it goes from there. So do you guys have any ideas? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her and she doesn't know it yet, keep it casual. Just say Happy birthday, I hope it is as wonderful as you are. Just very simple yet sweet! I think any girl can appreciate that :)

What Girls Said 3

• This guy I haven't talked to in months was the first to send me a birthday text at midnight. I thought it was sweet :D

• You could be like those tools on the internet that comment "FIIRRRSSTTT!1!111!" on everything.

Jk. "Lemme be the first to say, Happy birthday!" should be fine.

• Happy Birthday_________! I hope that you have a good year!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd syy, "Hello, I hope I'm the first to mention your birthday today..and I hope I'm the last one as well.'

• Be natural. You don't have to wait until midnight to text her.

Communicate to her what you really want to say. And perhaps, you can add some hint of interest to her.

Maybe something like this "Happy Birthday, Dianna. Bla, bla bla bla"

• You have to act overly exited. Call her a leave a long message. If you are too casual she will suspect something or think you just really don't care.