Can a girl kiss too much?

I have a problem. I just had my first kiss this past January, and since then, I have kissed 11 guys. I don't know why, but I'm honestly super physical for a girl. Just, is it bad that I am? Like, I don't plan on having sex or anything, I just like making out. And lately it has been with some of my guy friends, no longer just guys that I meet that like me. I just, I can't get a boyfriend and I like the feeling I get when I kiss someone, but I don't want to turn into 'that girl'. So, is it wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong about, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Guys kiss as many girls as they want - sometimes more than 3 or 4 in a single night - and no one says ANYTHING about them.

Our society can be quite stupid and ignorant sometimes. Don't let what other people think bother you so much, especially if you don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing.

Later on, if you find someone who really cares about you, they're not going to be bothered about how many guys you've kissed, been with, or even have sex. It's not going to matter. The only thing they'll care about is the right now.

Guys will sometimes say that they want a virgin who hasn't been with anyone yet, but those are losers who have yet to know what love is.

What Guys Said 3

• It might just be because its still kind of new for you. When you are a bit older you might grow out of it. However I wouldn't really say its wrong, 11 doesn't even sound like that many to me ha

• How can a lovely girl like you not have a boyfriend?

• I like your hair and clothing style.

• If you don't plan on having sex, then stop kissing so much. You're sending the wrong message. Or are you trying to tease the one's that you are kissing and being so physical with?

What Girls Said 1

• nothing is wrong with loving kissing..i do too...it makes me tingle and is more of a turn on than being fingered...u enjoy it all you can for now... who cares what others think