Would you rather date a curvy woman or a skinny woman?

Curvy (hourglass/pear shaped; meaning hips, voluptuous, big booty, little chubbier and not thin, etc) = Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Rihanna, Shakira, Eva Mendes, Lady Gaga

Skinny (apple shaped, thin, very little hips, breasts, etc) = Kiera Knightly, Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham, Heidi Klum, Tara Reid

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody ever gives the choice of athletic

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think Vic Bec and nicole richie were scary skinny imo...I love thicker tbh, thigs, waist, big ass in all honesty.

0|1
    0|0
  • curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I like both. I think it depends on the woman and how it fits her. Kind of like how muscular men look better when they're taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Little chubbier" is not curvy. It's plain overweight. Curvy is the ratio between hips and waist - so yes, even a thin girl can be 'true curvy'

2|0
    1|0
  • Personally, I'm not attracted to chubby/big-bootied women if that is what you define as being curvy. For myself, a woman who's skinny with small breasts is more attractive but...who said that skinny women cannot necessarily have nice curves too? I guess that's what you'd call skinny with curves but not disgusting fat either. I've seen them and they're out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • really hard, tough to say, both are extremely attractive, but I'd have to say curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy all the way, but NOT fat! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny over curvy. I haven't ever really been into big butts, or the hourglass shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinnyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a curvy woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Err, to be honest a girl's face (at least for me) can sway it either way.

Though, if I had to pick, it would probably be the curvy women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy! Right hip to waist ratio is the most attractive thing about a girl's body! If I really REALLY liked a girl, I'd be with her even if she didn't have curves, providing she had something else, like long legs or big boobs. A girl who is skinny, short, doesn't have feminine hips looks like a boy and that's not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Heidi Klum is considered curvy. Curvy is all about the hip to waist ratio. You can be skinny and still be curvy. Heidi Klum's measurements are a perfect hourglass shape. She is a 35-24-34. Also, Melissa Miller is skinny yet curvy, she is another example of a perfect hourglass shape. She is 34-23-35. It is all about proportions.

3|1
    0|0
  • Curvy is sexy

1|2
    0|0
  • Curvy all the way.

0|0
    0|0