Should I let him kiss me?

There is this guy I've been texting frequently and were going to meet up tomorrow. He said that he might try to kiss me but I'm not sure if I want him to yet and if not what do I say/respond? I just don't want to make a mistake. I'm not sure if he's a player or not yet. how do I know? Should I let him? If yes what kind of kiss?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well if you aren't ready for a kiss and you want to get to know him more, wich I think very wise on your part to see what type person he is. id just tell him straight out, I'm not ready for a kiss right now but id like to get to know you better and see where this may lead. best to play it safe on your part...hope this helps...Dustyone59

What Guys Said 8

• id say do it.. But that's me... If you decide against it be like: I'm not sure if I'm ready for this yet or lets take it slow and see where it goes...

• Just a kiss isn't gonna get you in trouble. Depends on how far you let him go beyond that.

• Sure, why not? It's just a kiss, it's not like the two of you are doing the horizontal mambo.

• If he said he might try to kiss you he may be a player.. LOLKind of a weird thing to say, respond how you want.But if you're under 18 chances are most guys just want to get it on.

• If you feel like it's right, then sure, if you don't feel like it is appropriate, then don't do it.

• Don't ask us. Kiss him if your gut says kiss him.

• Meet up, hang, and if he seems alright, then let him kiss ya

• "If yes what kind of kiss?"Closed mouth.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!