Taylor Swift hotter than Megan Fox?

I was talking with some of my guyfriends today, and they said that they are more attracted to Taylor Swift than Megan Fox, because Megan Fox is more like a "hot robot" and they can't think of her as a real person, while Taylor Swift is like the cute girl next door. This confused me, because as a girl, I envy Megan Fox much more than Taylor Swift, and simply see her as much more beautiful. Guys, do you agree? Girls, what are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• aaah there definately is too hot. Even though she may be viewed as hotter it makes us men feel even LESS worthy. Although I am confident to say all attractive women are never on a pedestal to me...they are just girls. BUT most men, and even I can be intimidated by the most "hottest" women out there.

So don't concentrate on being the hottest in the room...concentrate on being the most approachable...a.k.a. the girl next door.

What Guys Said 25

• fromi guys perspective I agree with your guy friends. As long as the guy isn't sex crazed and actually cares about a real relationship they they would tend to go for the girls with more personality and who are fun to be around. A great outgoing personality in an average looking girl can trump a hot robot any day of the week in my book, I'm being dead serious.

• Personally I like girls who look more naturally pretty and haven't tried to "fix" everything they think is flawed. Megan Fox was really pretty before she had all that surgery and such, like back when she was on Hope & Faith. Now she looks way too worked-on, and she's moving more and more towards Michael Jackson territory every time she changes herself. I've always found it interesting though to see the differences in what guys see as attractive in girls and what other girls see attractive in them. Most guys I know find all those runway models very unappealing because they are way too thin and bony, while many of the girls I know think they are the epitome of beautiful. So basically yea, I agree with your guy friends, Taylor Swift is hotter than present-day Megan Fox.

• I didn't know who taylor swift was until you asked this question.

But after a Google search, I agree with your guy friends. Taylor swift is cuter by far.

megan fox is good looking. but she's a rough-looking 18 or 19 year old. She looks older than her age, to me. she looks kinda phony, too made-up. she's trying too hard.

plus, megan fox looks like she has crabs.

• You didn't know who Taylor Swift was? Are you from Mars?

• From Jupiter, actually...

I'm not a huge music fan. But she looked familiar; I think I saw her on a poster or a magazine cover.

• Taylor Swift is the cute type of girl ,the one that you date and take out to romantic dinners and walking while holding hands , she's the sweet one !

as for Megan Fox , well she's a fox ! lol . she's hot and sexy , the type that you hook up with and stay with her for a short period of time untill things start breaking down .

so I don't think you can compare them both to each other , their way different than each other !

but Megan Fox takes the top spot ! :)

• I think that Swift is much more wholesome, and would be more approachable than Fox would be. She's the girl next door as you put it/

• I think Taylor Swift is fairly cute. I am mildly repulsed by Megan Fox.

• What about her repulses you? I think she comes off as kinda grimy.

• I think Megan has natural beauty so I'd have to disagree with yall

• Yes, your right, she DID have NATRUAL beauty.. but not anymore.. the amount of surgery she has had to her body/face is amazing! she's not even herself anymore.. so yes, she is rather hot, concidering the amount of sh*t she has had done.. and hey! have you heard of her botch breast job? haha can you say.. VAIN! lol

• IM more of a Jennifer Connelly fan.

link

• Omg, what I would do for her eye color. it's surreal looking.

• Taylor Swift is so much more beautiful. I really don't understand why anyone has a fascination with Megan Fox. I can honestly say that I have never been attracted to her.

• No, Megan Fox is much hotter. It's no contest. Taylor Swift is just...bleh. But I'm never fond of blond.

• Megan Fox seems like...a dream almost lol. taylor swift is just more like what they see every day.

I have to say tho, Angelina Jolie is still hot in the way that she can kick your ass lol...she makes her tattoos look good...well...post preggo I don't know about now

• I find taylor swift more attractive

• I would consider megan fox hotter. She has a nice body I think, plus she's hotter more often. Taylor swift can be way hot, but only when she has her makeup all done up real good and stuff. She's crazy hot in her music video 'our song'. It is true, like your guy friends said, taylor swift is more of a cute-hot, while megan fox is more of a sexy-hot.

In conclusion, they are both hot, but if I had to choose, I'd rather get on Megan Fox.

• For me its just that Taylor Swift seems more real and down to earth, and just looks more like a girl I'd see around town (and in the you belong with me video, she looks so attractive). Meghan fox seems like some dumb self absorbed girl who doesn't care about anything but herself, and kind of robotic, and just not as attractive

• NO WAY. Megan Fox = 1,000,000 on 1-10 scale.

• Megan Fox is hotter def.

• Taylor Swift is (at a guys opinioin) the girl you go to school with and stuff like that a hot girl that really has a life whereas Megan Fox is more "hot" and is not really atractive

• Taylor Swift. Hands down.

• depends, if you are like me you think like this Taylor Swift is beautiful and Megan Fox is hot the difference between the two is a beautiful woman is a flawless woman, a hot woman on the other hand is very attractive but she is a bitch

• Megan - Hot

Taylor - Cute

• Megan is wayyyyy better... Taylor barely has a chest at all.

• taylor swift is hotter for me because megan fox doesn't look real lol

• both Taylor Swift and Megan Fox are hot.

• with all respect to the lovely cute singer Taylor Swift, I must say that Megan is way hotter

• To me, they are both really hot, just in different ways. Megan Foxx is more of a bang-her-once exotic sexy girl, whereas Taylor Swift is... sweeter, cuter, and perhaps someone I could actually see myself with.

• while both women are attractive, megan fox's reputation as a snob is well established early in her career, she made it clear she wants to take angelina jolie's "throne" from her.

and has made many demands on the set of her movies.

its just poor judgement when you are just beginning a career, to step on the little people who help get you there. wait till you made your first $50 million before you "bitch out"

What Girls Said 26

• The cycle continues with comparing girls to girls and obssessing over who is hotter and what is hotter, etc. so girls can mold themselves after these "super stars" who have make up artists, hairdressers and gazillions of dollars to make themselves look over the top, reaching a level the norm can never attain. Stop comparing and realize you are all special and just as wonderful as any celebrity. Keep the boys focused on that instead so down the road you are not asking the question "why do all the guys seem to want the barbie type or supermodel type".

• I definitely pick Taylor Swift. Not only do I really like most of her songs and can relate to them, she also has natural beauty while Megan Fox looks more fake. I thought that Megan Fox did look really pretty in the movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen [which I partly saw recently] especially since her skin is lighter but when she has the [fake?] tan she just doesn't look that good.

• I think Taylor Swift is much prettier...She seems real and down to earth (and I looooove her songs) while Megan Fox looks too hot, as in inaccessible... and wayyy too made up. She looks like a one-night stand while Taylor Swift looks like a girl who would be great in a relationship. She has charisma and doesn't seem bit**y...while Megan Fox does. That's my two cents...and btw, I'm totally straight...if that affects anything... :S

• i like taylor way more she just seems like she could actually be a real person, and she's really original. Like I could easily mistake Megan Fox for someone else.

• I'm just curious why people that thought Megan Fox was hotter got so many disagree votes. My goodness. What's wrong with having a choice? That is the question right? Which do THEY think is hotter? It's all about type. Some like Taylor,some like Megan. It's whatever cranks your motor...

• Even though I'm a girl, and I'm not into dating girls or anything, I must say that I think Megan Fox is much more attractive. To be honest, Taylor Swift's eyes kinda creep me out. I don't know why... They're just too squinty. lol

• They are both very beautiful girls. But why envy them? Every guy is different on their preference to women. Like bluecrossed said an average looking girl can trump hot robot any day. Think about that.

• megan fox is attractive, physically. that's why she's famous. she never had any talent (at least she didn't before transformers, which I haven't seen but hopefully she at least acts somewhat OK in that). Taylor swift, however, is a beautiful person inside and out. sure she's not as physically stunning as megan fox. But she has a heck of a lot of talent, heart, individuality, and great personality.

• Fox was terrible in transformers too. She's just really nice to look at, but her acting... sucks.

• I think that Megan Fox seems more like a hook up kind of girl and Taylor Swift seems like a girlfriend kind of girl. They are both beautiful though =]

• Taylor is ugly! If she took off all of her make-up she'd be pretty ugly!

[ad least to me so...]

Megan fox WAS pretty before she screwed up her lips...and started trying to be like Angelina...now she looks a bit like trash to me...

• Wow, I find Megan Fox wayy more attractive. I mean, her personality can be annoying but at least she has one. Every time Taylor Swift speaks I can't hear anything. It's just like whispers in the wind...is that just me? Plus I'm generally not a fan of blondes. To be fair, I really haven't seen a lot of Taylor Swift. The whole kanye debacle is about as much as I know of her. I don't think I've ever even heard one of her songs. I think Megan Fox has just scared off a lot of men by being so aggressive and beautiful at the same time.

• Taylor Swift puts out an air of genuine love and caring. Megan Fox seems self-absorbed and well, not so bright. The cute, sweet girl is usually the girlfriend.

• I see what they are saying...Taylor Swift as that innocent look...that blue eyed, blonde hair, and she just looks like a doll...she is pretty but to most girls we just see aww she is a cute little girl...but I would say when we see megan fox we see that dark hair and blue eyes and she looks so tough...although she is hot...guys probably get off on Taylor Swift just because she looks innocent...If you do it this way...taylor swift vs. megan fox...who looks like they would put out? Megan Fox! Even though guys like a girl who has sex...when it all comes down to it...they pride more on innocence

• Megan Fox Is Much Hotter! But I feel that Taylor Swift has a weird attitude/personality so it just makes her less attractive to me personally. She is pretty and has a nice voice but eh.

• Megan seems like a bitch TBH

she ignores fans and she seems to love her plastic surgeon

however taylor is the opposite

she is pretty in an obvious way and she dusnt think the world ivolves around her like megan fox

i like taylor beauty more as its more natural and megan puts so much make up on

she looks like a barbie doll all plastic and fake

megan reminds me a little of girls aloud

always dressed up

even when getting papped

which totally p*sses me off

but I love GIRLS ALOUD

best british girl band ever

id say Taylor Swift

Natural is better than Fake

soz megan

but id rather have Nicola than Cheryl (Girls Aloud)

you know what I mean

Nicola Roberts Fan

• if you notice, htough, tayor wears a bunch of makeup too. likeon the cover of the rolling stones mag cover, the blowup big cover, you an see how many layers she wore but yeha she is pretty in a natural way, I guess. I just have a really awful feeling that she's putting that whole sweet girl thing on as an act. she is real pretty though

• I'm not fond of either but I would definitely choose Taylor Swift.

• megan fox is the sexist thing sense angelina jolie .umm she is like to sexy damn I would...lol she smoke n

• I think Meagan Fox is hotter but if you looking for a sweet innocent looking person go for Taylor Swift. Hands down, I'm not a lesbian but Meagan Fox is HOTTER!

• i think megan fox is wayy hotter.

• Megan Fox is prettier than Taylor Swift, but I don't think she is the hottest woman in the world.

• i think megan is 'hot' but taylor is really pretty..id rather look like megan tho. she's the type of girl that makes guy's necks break

• taylor swift is cute hot and sexy and she has it all

megan is this little girl trying hard and not really working

• taylor is really pretty. I love her hair

megan fox is more like a sex icon and someone guys would like to sleep with

• Kind of hard for me becuase I like guys

• Taylor Swift is averagely cute but Megan Fox is beautiful and gorgeous. There is no comparision in my opinion.

• I agree with instrospective. Such thoughts are a pointless way to spend your time. As a girl, I envy neither of them. I don't really enjoy her music much and the other one is not much of an actress. You shouldn't be jealous of them either; they have the best people working for them to make them "beautiful," so beautiful that they don't even look real anymore.