What are Your First Kiss Stories??

What was your guys's first kiss like? Tell me all the details! Was it good? Was it wet, did you feel like you failed?

Most Helpful Guy

• A mid-December night 16 years ago. There was a gentle snow falling as I walked her home from "Chess and Checkers Club" (something some friends and I had started primarily as an excuse to get some money from the school to fund hanging out on weekday evenings). We stopped at the start of the walk to her door. We looked into each others' eyes -- hers had this beautiful twinkle -- and I think we both saw that we wanted it to happen. It was wet. Soft and wet and wonderful. And we smiled at each other when it was over. We kissed again briefly at her door.

I'm sure many many people have had much more romantic first kisses, in more memorable places, with people who were ultimately a much bigger part of their life (that relationship ended a few months later) but to me it was one of the perfect moments of my life.

What Guys Said 1

• I was around 6, I was still in little kids school everyone went to sleep, so me and this one girl ( was kinda a small kid crush :D ) both couldn't sleep so we started quietly talking, out of nowhere she comes to sit next to me. Were siting together, she was kinda blushing. if you think that's it its not lol. my how should I put this my like teacher came in, to check if we were sleeping, when we heard the doors open we got under the same cover and pretended to sleep :D we stared at each other and started kissing. the teacher cough us =.= and told everyone in our class >.>. it was a new nice feeling. the surprise was that I was blushing so much more than her xD.

What Girls Said 3

• My first kiss I wish I never got kiss. It was disgusting. I had my mouth shut the whole time which I want it to; during the kissing process he been crazy licking all over my lip which made my whole lip wet. I stop and pushed him away and left went home got toothpaste, facial tone cleanser and clean my lip. After that I never want to kiss a guy again. Only a pure kiss gently on the cheek, or forehead nothing dirty.

• Sadly I don't remember mine. I know it was with my first boyfriend when I was in eighth grade. It was not wet either, just a quick one.

• mine was with my best friend while house sitting for a friend, it was on a truth or dare and it was with tongue