Will I ever get my first kiss?

I'm 22 and in my last semester of college and never been kissed. d That's my secret ofcourse nobody knows and just assumes I have.

I really really want this to happen, but the older I get it feels like I have to wait for someone I actually like and that likes me back.

I'm 30 lbs overweight and like a size 12 in jeans but obviously I know heavier women who are not even virgins. My face is okay pretty, I did try so hard in college to put myself out there but guys didn't like me back. I lowered my standards and online dating (pof website) and online I tried lowering my standards to get my kiss over with but even these guys didn't like or basically I wasn't feeling them. Should I try online dating again and aim for people I'm more attracted to even tho I haven't had my first kiss and like if I go out with a model looking guy won't he find that super weird :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I'm sure you are beautiful. Have more confidence in your self! That's sexy ;)

and DON'T lower your standards. I PROMISE you'll eventually find the right guy, and when you do, you'll know it was worth the wait.

Focus less on constantly searching for that kiss. They say a watched pot never boils, and that applies here too. Just back up a bit, and realize that this isn't the most important thing in your life. Throw yourself into that last semester of college, and that dream guy will eventually come to you.

And if your weight really bothers you, go to livestrong.com. That site is GENIUS. I love it.

I hate to take this to a scientific level, but honey, humans are animals. Animals are made to reproduce. Humans have evolved so that everyone finds someone eventually. Sit back and let nature do its work, and you'll have that smoking boyfriend before you know it!

GOOD LUCK!

What Guys Said 3

• Have some confidence and don't lower your standards, and everything will be fine

• i'm almost 25 and never had a girlfriend, so I feel your pain

• Keep trying, whether when you're out or online. I think it's good to save it for someone you actually like and likes you back.

What Girls Said 2

• you sh happens.ould go to a bar, walk up to a random guy (thats not with a girl) and kiss and see what

• It's probably not your appearance but your personality that's the problem