How many dates is enough to be a couple?

I vê been on 3 dates with a guy I met on Eharmony from his first message I already liked him after a couple of messages I was already into him and wishing he asked me out we did it was great the date lasted 4 hours it felt like heaven, he asked to see me again and that's when we had some kisses which to me already meant couple and he again said he wanted to see me again before I leave cause I had to travel for 3 months so no more dating for us, he was the one that said he would wait that he wanted to continue on Skype and fb and always making plans for when I get back but he wrote some flirting comments on a girls fb she flirts with him a lot...it makes me feel like not So important So I don't know what we are, I know they can't be together as she lives in another country for good but I worry

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's ever a set time frame when you have to start being "exclusive" with someone after x amount of dates. That's up to you both and if you guys are both ready and comfortable for the commitment. I say just ask him where he stands with you. Don't put him on the spot or make him pressurized, just ask him casually what his feelings are towards you and if he considers anything anything serious with you. You have to make sure you guys are on the same page, because while you're there wondering "what are we" you could be dating other guys. Good Luck(:

• i just don't know how to ask him without sounding like a pressure thing...he said he couldn't wait to share 2013 with me and where it would take us...but I didn't reply anything about that so his other reply was colder too he didn't even send me a kiss

What Guys Said 2

• When you get back go out again and if things are where they left off, tell him how you feel. Guys want to know what is on your mind and how you feel about them,

• When you start doing couple-like things on those dates, then I'd say without saying it you've already taken a step in the right direction.

• You mean kissing holding hands?

• Yup. Bring it up in convo if you really want to see where you two are at.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely talk to him. Ask him what is going on? As in how does he feel and are you exclusive. Never assume anything.