Girl always answers texts and then ends convo

A girl I like always answers my texts right way but never texts first. Every text has "hehe" in it and she asks me what I'm doin and how I am She will give me like 4 or 5 texts and end the convo and say she will text later. But she never does.

Is this a bad sign or is she doin it to make me want her more?

talked to her last night in person, wasn't as bad as it seems. she had a VERY good excuse for the way she's acting...can't tell you here though. But, best answer's gotta go to the azn girl for the advice to talk to her (even though it was after the fact).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's necessarily a bad sign. I know I forget to text people back when I say I will. It just doesn't cross my mind, but I'm a very forgetful person lol ask her about it if you really want to know.

What Girls Said 7

• My guess is that she has taken a texting class or read something on line. I don't think she is playing hard to get but trying to match your level of interest. She wants you to show your interest and is responding to that. Texting 101 (as seen online) 1) Don't always text first and 2) always end it first leaving them wanting more. The part she is missing is that it says don't always text first...it is OK to do it occassionally. I also agree with forgetting to text later but usually you remember at some point especially if it is a guy you are interested...they will cross your mind at some point.

She might not be as interested in you as you are with her (at this point) but that does not mean to stop because she is responding always. She might just have other priorities at the moment. Her always responding to you is a great sign.

I read your update. I'm glad that you spoke with her that's truly the best way to clear the air. Hope all goes well!

• Sounds like she's just texting you casually. She probably just talks to you because you talk to her and she likes being liked. (as a friend or anything.)

If she's trying to make you want her more, she's trying too hard to look busy and doesn't know when to stop. But I don't think this is the case.

• What kind of texts are you sending?

Are they one word, or something else that's difficult to reply to? That's usually why I stop texting guys.

• Also keep in mind that women like a man to call her, especially if that man is interested in her. Any guy can text, but if you like her, call her, that shows her she's special. And typically, you will need to initiate the first contact, she's shown you that. On ending a text convo? It's hard to know when it's over or how to continue...awkward! So call already!

• I doubt she's interested in you tbh :/

• These girls know this because they've done it. They've used guys just for the attention to. Women are raised to want attention

• Excuse me but who are you and why are you commenting on my answers lol?!

• Maybe she just isn't interested

• she is probably just forgetful:)

What Guys Said 4

• to me she is more interested in the attention you give her, more than she is interested in YOU.

Her lack if effort to engage you imo is why I say this, dude.

Leave her be for now and focus on other girls. Who knows... she may shape up and show more interest once you leave her be for a few days or weeks.

• Time to move on. Sorry

Plenty of fish in the big blue sea!

• I think your being led on.. If your really interested in her turn the tables and start ignoring her

• sounds like a lack of interest to me.