I'm 16 and never had a girlfriend or a first kiss, how can I talk to girls?

I'm a 16 year old guy and have never had a girlfriend I went to an all boys school up until a few months ago now I'm in college and can't talk to girls :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk to girls, don't be nervous or feel like you'll screw up, us girls love when a guy talks to us first! I'm quite shy with talking to guys I don't know and find its easier to start off with a fb request and get talking through that. Just relax and you'll be fine :)

What Girls Said 1

• How are you in college if you're 16? Are you shy or just don't know what to say? If you're shy, try talking to girls on fb so you feel more comfortable before approaching them. If you just don't know what to say, then you could: ask her for help, ask her questions about herself, talk about a class you have together, ask her if she knows your favorite band, talk about a new, popular movie, things like that. Try to be nice and sincere.

What Guys Said 1

• You can talk to girls, its no different than talking to guys, you are just anxious/nervous about doing so. You just have to make yourself do it anyway until you feel more comfortable. Try talking to the girls in your classes who get less attention from guys, they will likely be much more forgiving about you being less experienced around girls as they are less experienced around guys. Also try to go out places to meet women as often as you can (parties, venues where local bands play, under 18s club nights, ect), the more girls you meet the better chance you have of meeting one who likes you and is single herself.