How can I make him stop liking me?

This guy that I used to go to school with constantly texts me and it's really annoying. I don't lead him on at all he just doesn't seem,to take a hint. Yesterday he randomly texted me and told me he loves me...I hardly even know him so it really freaked me out and I didn't respond. Will not responding make him like me more? How can I get rid if him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem except he didn't say he loved me! I agree I think it's time to just say "hey I'm sorry but I don't like you that way" if not pretend you have a boyfriend I've done that before. Haha!my fried made me a shirt with his face on it and I wore it to school and told the guy it was my bf! Hahahaha

• Haha that's awesome! Telling him I have a boyfriend would be a good idea thanks!

What Guys Said 5

• when he texts you that, just tell him you don't feel the same way

we're guys, we don't pick up on your hints. just tell him straight up what you think. that "you don't feel the same way back, your not attracted to him and you would appreciate it if he backs off"

• ofc he won't take a hint he's a guy.

you just need to tell him your not interested and stop all contact

• I'd tell him you aren't interested and never will be and then completely stop replying to him.

Don't feel bad about doing so, you've tried being nice by just hinting at it or ignoring him a bit, its his fault for not getting the message sooner. If anything you are doing him a favour as he needs to learn that how he is acting will not make women like him.

• Tell him to stop contacting you. Block his number if possible.

• Just talk to him. Get to know the reason why he likes you and them tell him your feelings towards him (in a nice way, don't be mean about it or there will be more trouble). Who knows? Maybe you can become friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him how you feel. Block his number and change your number if he finds another way to contact you.

• Come straight out and tell him you don't like him.