Why did my ex delete the pictures of us kissing each other?

well, maybe its a silly question but yeah, that's what she did, she deleted like 3 pictures of us kissing (after I uploaded a picture of me and my friend, who is a guy, kissing each other). She kept all other pictures of us.. all our trips abroad and stuffs like that. She was the one who broke up in the first place, about 4 weeks ago because she lives in another country and she wasn't sure of her feelings (which sounds like bull to me because it pretty much came out of nowhere after we had a small argue)..

Most Helpful Guy

• this seems fairly simple. If you have a bunch of pictures of you kissing someone of the opposite sex how well do you think the next person is going to take it? Basically it's just to avoid unecessary arguments or issues in the future. Plus she is step by step removing you from her life... the fact that you have pics of yourself kissing a dude is inconsequential

• but why not delete all pictures then? the picture when I kiss her on her cheek, all the pictures the two of us together holding hands and stuffs like that? she wasn't sure of the break up when she end things between us.

• yeah I get that but why even keep any pictures then? why keep her relationship status on Facebook on hidden (single) and stuffs like that? after all, she wasn't sure if she wanted to end things, she felt like it wasn't fair when we don't even live in the same country.. I'm being pathetic now, aren't i?

• a little. but break ups are hard and usually some will act pathetically, trust me I've been there... She's just moving on. You should try to do the same too, it's hard but you'll feel much better when you do

What Girls Said 2

• Well, for one, she's your ex. Of course she's going to delete those pictures.

Two, she probably doesn't want a future interest to see them because he will think she still has feelings for you.

Or three, she feels embarrassed after you uploaded pictures of you kissing another guy. She doesn't want to be seen as the girl who turned a guy gay.

• Cause she's you EX?

What Guys Said 3

• Seems pretty obvious. You are her ex now, I'm sure she doesn't want to see those pictures of you two.

• yeah but why? like she wasn't sure of her feelings to me, one day she loved me and the next she was unsure.. why keep all other pictures of us together? Like one when I kiss her on her cheek?

• It could be because she doesn't exactly mind the memories she has of you. But she doesn't wish to see the moments were you two were displaying affection.

• That's what I said.

• She's deleting you from her life piece by piece. The images of you two abroad may give her memories of the scenery but the pictures of you kissing are definitely mainly just you two.

Quit stalking your ex virtually. It'll just make it harder for you to get over her.

• okay but it seem kinda odd that she deleted it right after she saw a picture of me kissing my friend?

• Because she doesn't want to be associated or does not want people knowing she was romantically involved with a homosexual, bi or what-ever you are..Could be she's disgusted or embarrassed but it's def along those lines. It's not rocket science. She will never admit to it but it's obvious if those are the only ones she deleted.

• lmfao, worst comment ever. I'm probably more straight than you are, f***ing retard

• Where I come from, men don't kiss men then think it's cool to upload on fb, unless they are a closet fudgepacker. Sounds as if your EX thinks the same. f***ing retard.. It's OK, no need to get defensive, being gay is almost the norm these days. Give him a big kiss & hug for me. LMAO!