Do you kiss on the first date?

Alright Ladies, this is more of a question for you. I'm going out on a date tonight (about a couple hours from now). My question states... Do you kiss on the first date? Is it appropriate for a first date Kiss. I'm kinda a one step at a time person. I don't want to define the first date, and kiss, but I know if the attraction is there, and the feelings are there, then there might be a first kiss. But would you want to kiss on the first date, or maybe the second, or third. Anyway thanks so much for anyone's answers to my question.

Thanks 4 all the advice, went well. She kinda had 2 run out for an emergency (with my luck lol), but hope there's more 2 come, she's got a great personality, & love 2 know more about her.

Thanks 2 the Anonymous User: Taking things one step at a time is how 2 do it. It's not how 2 make a relationship work very often, & I agree. Even though I haven't had 2 many dates within my past, I know what looks like s h I t, & smells like it. Meaning I know what a healthy relationship looks like. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about a kiss on the first date only because I've never dated or kissed before, pathetic I know. I would probably take things a little slow if I was really interested in a guy.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends how the date went. If you feel it went well and the girl won't slap you as you're leaning in for the kiss, go for it.

• I don't mind a kiss on the first date, like at the end of the night saying your goodbyes [:

• Yeah it depends on the guy and if we had a good connection

What Guys Said 0