How can I start dating and not just collect numbers?

My pickup a girl game is legendary. I have no fear approaching girls or being rejected. You point, I go. Pickup is a game for me. I've met girls by doing different stupid things like asking for a bite of their apple, while she is with her boyfriend, make them read me an article in a newspaper or talking to them in a foreign language.

I get a number, I get a date... but after I hit the low... with the girls that I really like I get too romantic, ANNOYING & STUPID. With others I am being very slow or never even call them on a date...

My friends refer to me as an Alpha male but the sad truth is I've never been with a girl...

Most Helpful Girl

• How to start dating and not just collecting numbers?

By being a worthwhile romantic/sexual partner who a gal wants as a part of her life. In your case perhaps try listing the annoying and stupid things you do and prevent yourself from doing them.

What Girls Said 4

• do you have unrealistic standards?.

• Pick one girl, start dating and see where is goes. Don't play the field.

• You just haven't net the right girl yet

• Don't be annoying and stupid.try to control your behavior and don't call her constantly and act obsessed when you hardly know each other

What Guys Said 2

• Anotehr living example of how useless the dating game really is.

To start really meeting real women, I think you suually STOP dating, and meet them in some natural or organic way, at a club for people with common interests, in class, while eating in a cafe, at the grocery store..I used to love making friends with the checkout girls...Anything that isn't a boring, by-the-numbers date...

• I like this answer. It's about getting to know them, not just flirting with them.

• * I think you should actually STOP 'dating.' Sorry for the typing on this tiny travel computer, too small for my clumsy fingers!

Tanks, goldgun, that's what I meant. Try to be involved in real life situations, not across from each other in a restaurant and such. Imao that's for after you're already a couple.

Be a partner for her, not a chaser, in other words. I don't think you catch worthwhile women by chasing after them, but by getting her to come after you because she is convinced.

• Try calling those numbers.