Help I need to help to impress this girl for tomorrow.

i finally have a 'date' not official but kinda is, I want to impress her, I want to be with her, this is the first time in a long time that we are going to meet, where going bowling/laser skirmish and lunch, this is the first date, or event that I have done with a girl, so I don't know what I should do, I don't think it would be good to say that I like her on the day, unless maybe we get a little downtime. please help, I want to impress her and I want to do something the following day but I don't know how to bring it up

What Girls Said 1

• Well, being a gentleman can do the trick. Holding doors for her, giving her a rose for your first date (not a bunch of flowers, just one rose is good enough). Ask about her, let her talk, listen (!), make eyecontact, be sweet, give a compliment (and mean it, don't say in a grumpy way that you like her shoes), or make it an original compliment. I once heard I have great teeth. Weird compliment since I didn't know they noticed my teeth but hey, I still remember it!

Dress nice. Be sweet, a little romantic, funny, listen to her, ...

I don't think there's much you can do to ruin a date. If you get a call from someone, don't pick up when she's around. Don't text. Don't look at other girls. Don't burp, fart, pick your nose.

What Guys Said 1

• Please, please, don't try to impress women because you'll just repel them away.

Impressing women will just show that you want to win their approval, and you will just come out as unattractive to their eyes.

Express yourself to them naturally. Let them know the real you.

Relate all your talks about your childhood, dreams and vulnerabilities to your current topics.

This will come out as attractive, and they will fall in love. That's how you create connection with them because they get to know the real you, and will be able to accept you for whoever you are.