If I we met online, will he respect me when I see him in person?

I met this guy online,so far we have been texting and calling each other and we get along well. But now he insisted we meet,i would like to meet him too so we set up a date, He sounds like he's a great guy and I think I'm starting to like him. But I'm just worried since we met online, what he thinks about me? If he is gonna respect me. Guys what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, of all (and you probably already know this), if you decide you'd like to meet him in person (which is fine) just make sure you do it the first time in a public place where other people will be around. I have sisters and I would tell them the same thing. It's simply a safety thing. Chances are the guy is really okay, but that way you're protected if he's not. If he doesn't treat you with respect you shouldn't have anything more to do with him. But also don't assume he's just out for one thing. Give it a chance. There's no way of knowing for sure what's in his mind. Just take the precaution of meeting the first time in a public place and don't pre-judge what his intentions may or may not be. Could well be a great guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Well he could be a prowler searching the internet for easy hookups or he could be a great guy looking for a serious relationship.

I met my girlfriend online. We've been together 2 years (feb 11th). So far it has been great.

If you're going to date online you have to prepare yourself for the best and the worst (also the case in real life). But ultimately you'll have to take the leap of faith and trust what he says and your instincts are telling you are true

• Give it a shot. You won't lose anything by accepting his invitation.

If you don't want him after your first date, then you can cross him off your contact list. If he's someone you're interested in, then you've found yourself a good match.

• I would doubt that you'll have an issue unless you've been lying to him or withholding big information about yourself.

• for that you have to meet him...when you meet him you will get answer to all your question...but one important thing is you shld stop thinking about this and be confident...u are who you are and that's what matters

• Sure. He has to like you at least a little to go through the trouble of meeting up in person.

What Girls Said 0