Started dating but can't seem to move on.

I went on a date as this guy I dated for a short amount of time decided he wasn't ready for a commitment. But then that night during my date he texts me to see how I was doing. The past two days he has been telling me how much he misses me and calling me "babe" and "sweetheart". Then last night, it just stopped. Did he have a lonely moment or something? He doesn't know I'm already dating again but he sort of has been looking around as he has hinted. Should I talk to him about this? How should I bring it up to him? I feel that I need to move on, as much as I care and might feel love for him, I know its just not going to go well.

With this guy doing what he has been doing, is he trying to ensure a "booty call"? Or is he maybe being thoughtful to be thoughtful?

Most Helpful Guy

• You neglected to reciprocate his feelings back or gave him some sort of interest that's why he gave up and having this lonely moment now.

He might be thinking that you're not interested in him/ you're seeing other guys.

I guess you need some serious relationship but he can't provide that to you.

I'm not telling you to do so but I'm suggesting that it's better to move on.

• If he thought I wasn't interested why does he still talk to me as if we are dating? Its giving me mixed signals that he may possibly want to fix things. But I know guys do not really come out and say such things. That actions speak louder than words. But for me, I need to hear it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If I were you, I'd just ignore it. If he wanted you back or missed you, he should make a move. You're just living your life, he wasn't ready for it then, so if he's ready for it now, it's his time to make a move now. Just ignore how he acts (unless it's getting real flirty).

• If you are not interested in this guy then you should mention your dating activities & watch his response. He'll get the picture or the conversation will lead itself...