Why am I always the girl that gets the D bags?.-.

so... I kinda got my heart torn in two today... I should probably tell you that I'm one of those girls that get attatched really fast... and well there was this guy... the first one since a really hard breakup and well... he told me he cared for me and I told him how I felt and ... well today I found out he's been with one of my friends... and other girls too... so that pretty much means that I'm worthless to him right? Because we used to be super close and now... I'm actually really pist at him for doing that to me... he was texting her while he was texting me about me being that "special girl he only wanted to be with" pfft. right.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just a jerk, probably a jerk with money thugh...yes, you're just another groupie to him, no doubt about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Question: "Why am I always the girl that gets the D bags?"

Answer: "I'm one of those girls that get attatched really fast"

• I don't know for sure, but guys in the friend zone are waiting we have lost many comrades to the friend zone! Don't pay attention to him

What Girls Said 2

• Did he make you his girlfriend?

Don't believe any words until the action matches those words. You can have feelings for lots of different people but its only when you act on them that it is true.

• You get attached very fast.girls like that are prime targets for DB guys. You're too vulnerable and easily manipulated because of your emotions.players look for girls like this