What does this mean?

So this all seemed really natural in meeting this girl. I am in meet up group event and meet this girl who at the time had a boyfriend. A week later we meet up on slopes and have fun day boarding. 2 weeks later I contact her and we start talking (no boyfriend now, don't care how and didn't care to ask). 3 weeks later I ask her on date. The date goes great, nice dinner a pub crawl, end up here place she starts to cuddle until we fall asleep on the couch. My friends pick me up at her place (I don't drink and drive). During the date ask her out again for New year's date. She agrees, but on the day of the date she text me she is too tired to go out, and would just like to stay home. But somehow she ends up going out with me that night. We go out for a drink, end up back at her place and fall sleep on the couch, I wake up she is all intertwined with me and ask me if I want to sleep in her with her in her room (we fooled around a little bit). Of course I am gentlemen and thank her for the date. She responded with have great Wednesday..

Thinking about asking her on another date being the 3rd date. Here is my questions.

1. Why does she never text me and when she does it's to cancel plans?

2.Does this girl like me or am I band aid for her failed relationship ie. THE REBOUND?

3.If I do ask her for a third date how long do I wait also do make the date about week out? How would she take that?

Has been 2 days since I last contacted her.

Sure, you join groups that have the same interest as you do. I am avid snow boarder so my groups are all the snow sports meet up. Also, this the place where transplants from other states go to meet new people. I didn't join to meet girls, I joined to get rides up the mountain lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Its a girl thing,so its kinda secret.But its a rule among some girls that they are never to be the first one to send the text msg.

2)Perhaps she likes you, because if this girl is becoming comfortable with you then,probably she is out of the previous one.

3)Let her make the move now.You already asked her twice. Text her,do not be an open book. be a little mysterious.

• Not sure to let her make the first move and text her at the same time? I please explain. Thanks for the great input..

• Awesome...She is not very hard to read. one more tip, Be silly,girls dig it.

• I can that you are on my other post thanks True.. ;) But what of date 5 when should this be on the table?

What Girls Said 2

• 1) maybe she is still involved with her ex?

2) sounds like a rebound.. even when I'm tiered, I get ma ass up and get ready to go out with a cutie I be seeing. lol don't gotta ask me twice.

Also the fact that her response was have a great Wednesday. if she was interested she would be like see you laters.

3) a week later sounds great. both should agree.

Both should talk about maybe becoming something or not.

• Thanks for your insight, I have been in break ups and ya I pretty sure she still has some communication with her ex. I don't know here well enough to know what type of girl she is, the 2 dates we did have are less than 72 hours apart. Some of my other friends say she might be a girl that just wants to be pursued , since she is most likely still down from the break up. Breaks up do not make you feel very attractive.

• Personally I keep contact with my ex's , but months after the break up to avoid awkwardness.

I agree, some of us are alright after break ups and unfortunately some are not.

her contacting you is best. it will show she is actually interested and makes time for you.

• Can you explain what a meet up group is? Is it meant for single people?

• Sure, you join groups that have the same interest as you do. I am avid snow boarder so my groups are all the snow sports meet up. Also, this the place where transplants from other states go to meet new people. I didn't join to meet girls, I joined to get rides up the mountain lol.

What Guys Said 1

• She might still be pissed that you shot her down?

• Not sure how I shot her down? Please explain

• I think you miss read it, I went to her room and we fooled around, but not intercourse. Just normal spooning and some kissing. The gentlemen part was the text sent her the next day.