Other guys seem interested in me, but this guy isn't?

I've been talking to this guy for about a week, and we've been texting, and we're pretty comfortable around each other now. He told me that he knew that I liked him, but I just wasn't his type, but he continued to message me and wanted to still be friends. So I told him that I don't think it's a good idea and we ended it at that. I mean, I've been texting with other guys and they seem interested in me, and one has been bugging me to go out with him.So maybe for guys, is there something like wrong with me that categorizes me as just a friend and nothing more? Guys seem interested but then again I don't really know. Help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• 1. You can't have every guy coming after you noo offence or anything and 2. They could be talking to you as a friend because you're a cool person to talk to.. And the guys that want to go out with you, you have no feelings for?