No response to my texts?

So I met this girl on a dating site and she took some persistence to get to respond. I originally started with my interest because she is an attractive woman. So after a week or so of me being persistent, she gave me her # and we started texting and that led to a dinner for new years eve. I really thought it went well and sent her a text after we parted ways...i said something like" my first impression, you are adorable and I hope we can do it again" her response was " your a doll and of course". I texted her the next day to come to my town about an hour away and spend the day doing some yoga and the gym and lunch, she said it sounded.fun bit not that particular day. Since then (about 3 days) she hasn't respond to any of my texts o_0 kinda confused and wondering if its time for me to read she's just not that into you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she may have enjoyed her time and liked you enough to go out on a date with you but she was probably also chatting with someone else at the time. She may have been very interested in him but with your persistence agreed to go on a date with you.

I think it is more of a timing thing...and she is dating someone else that she met first or likes more. Not a very encouraging anwer but it happens a lot on dating websites. It has happened to me and I have also been the one doing it. It doesn't make anyone a bad person just a tough situation.

I would not continue to text or chase her. If you wanted to send one more text saying someting to the point text/call me if you become available. I understand your busy or something to that affect go ahead...it won't hurt at this point, if you are truly interested. You may get a reply or one when she is available or you may not...but either way don't wait around pursue someone else that is available and interested. All in all I think you handled yourself well :)

What Girls Said 4

• I think she enjoyed the date but to wait three days with no reply, I'd say it's time to write this person off. I think at this point its her choice to make contact or not. To text beyond what you already have would just be useless. I'm glad you had a good time, hopefully she will contact you! If not, there are plenty of other fish in the sea :)

• Sorry to say, but if she were into you, she'd be making it a lot more obvious. Honestly, if it takes persistence just to get an answer in the first place, that's a pretty good indicator that you're more interested than she is, and unless you turn out to be 98732493742 times better in real life than she expected, that'll probably still be the case. There's no point in wasting your time. Move on... Wishing you better luck next time. There'll be a good match for you somewhere, I promise!

• I don't think she is interested

• She's not into you

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say its about that time.

Its pretty easy for someone to send nice texts. Much easier than texting, "I'd rather not see you again." My guess is that she was hoping you would lose interest. When you persisted, she began ignoring you.

Time to move on, in my book.