• Ask
  • myTake

Has he lost interest in me?

I went out on NYE and met a guy I've know through mutual friends, but we've only ever been acquaintances and met each other when out socially... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Quite a story you got there. So why don't you text him this time?As a guy I will initiate messaging the first couple of times, but then I'm interested if she will also initiate at some point. If she does it's a sign that she was at least thinking of me and perhaps even likes me. And who know, maybe he will text you again soon.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• My recommendation would be simply to text him. If you really like him, just go for it and text him. Make it clear to him that you really like him.

• Shouldn't take NYE night too seriously...it's usually just for fun, unless of course you already have a boy/girl-friend

• Did you bother to read past the first sentence?

• Yeah...I still stand by what I said, you shouldn't take NYE too seriously, it's JUST fun UNLESS you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to me that you two made your entire relationship on sex and had no substance with which to bond further. I'd suggest actually going on a date with him to get to know him more.I don't really think there's "interested" or "uninterested" at this point. It's only been four days. Go on a date and let him figure out if he's interested or not while you do.

• I think he was very interested in you, or he wouldn't have kept on texting you. Maybe he didn't think you were that interested in him since there were a couple of times you didn't reply to his text messages.

What They Said On Facebook