Has he lost interest in me?

I went out on NYE and met a guy I've know through mutual friends, but we've only ever been acquaintances and met each other when out socially drinking/getting high. Anyway, we ended up kissing at the cub and when it was over we went off together. I told him I liked him and he said he liked me too and I ended up giving him head. This isn't something I usually do in these circumstances but I was really drunk. After I did it he kept saying how amazing it was and he walked me home and I opened up to him a little bit too much about my bad behavior , my dark side shall we say. But this didn't seem to bother him too much and we exchanged numbers. Later during the night he text me and we exchanged dirty messages (I initiated that bit) and I seemed to be turning him on quite a bit.

The next day he text me and I decided to leave it a few hours before I replied, but he text me again and I then replied. The conversation was mostly flirty and after that it was OK but I didn't really know what to say though because I'm quite unsure of myself and I don't know much about him. I eventually stopped replying but he text me again late that night. I was asleep so I didn't reply.

The following day he text me again and I replied and we had a conversation but it was very awkward. Again, I didn't know what to say. When the conversation died I ended the conversation telling him that I had to go.

That was the last day I heard from him - two days ago. Has he lost interest or does he expect me to text him instead? I generally don't text guys, they text me and if they don't I assume they don't like me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Quite a story you got there. So why don't you text him this time?

As a guy I will initiate messaging the first couple of times, but then I'm interested if she will also initiate at some point. If she does it's a sign that she was at least thinking of me and perhaps even likes me. And who know, maybe he will text you again soon.

What Guys Said 2

• My recommendation would be simply to text him. If you really like him, just go for it and text him. Make it clear to him that you really like him.

• Shouldn't take NYE night too seriously...it's usually just for fun, unless of course you already have a boy/girl-friend

• Yeah...I still stand by what I said, you shouldn't take NYE too seriously, it's JUST fun UNLESS you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend

• Did you bother to read past the first sentence?

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to me that you two made your entire relationship on sex and had no substance with which to bond further. I'd suggest actually going on a date with him to get to know him more.

I don't really think there's "interested" or "uninterested" at this point. It's only been four days. Go on a date and let him figure out if he's interested or not while you do.

• I think he was very interested in you, or he wouldn't have kept on texting you. Maybe he didn't think you were that interested in him since there were a couple of times you didn't reply to his text messages.