Why did she say "ew" ?

I was skyping with my long distance boyfriend tonight. I was texting one of my bffs too, I told her I'm skyping with my long distance boyfriend. Her next message was "ew"

like I know he isn't one of the best looking guy out there but he is very nice and honest. It sucks he's so far from me and we haven't met each other in person :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girl might associate web cam with doing naughty thing that's why they ew. My friends were same thought I was doing sex show for him silly fools

What Guys Said 3

• your friend is either dumb for being condescending toward your choice of men as if it has anything to do with her or your friend is dumb because she thought you were cybering and is being judgmental toward your sex life as if it has anything to do with her.

• because she's a cu.nt and doesn't think he's cute. who cares what she thinks.

• She is a bitch so get over it

What Girls Said 2

• She was thinking dirty or doesn't like him or thinks long distance relationships are eww.. or thinks he is ugly.. I don't know?

She is your bff after all.. you should ask her.

• Well.. who cares what she thinks?