Do you live in a suburb? do you feel like all of the people in your dating range are moving to cheaper city?

I feel like I have missed every chance to date a girl that lives close to me. I also feel like people/girls don't go outside in my town, they just go straight to their cars because that is really the only means of transportation. I feel like there are no girls left. I do not know where to find a girl. besides never being on a date and failing at every social interaction I have ever had with a girl. I just really hating life more and more. I'm still living with my parents and I have no idea what I am doing with my life and I am in no position to move out. I don't even want to move out. It scares the crap out of me to think that once I leave my house that I don't know anybody. I spent so many years being alone that I don't know how to be around people.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• There are so many girls in the world. You can find them roaming the streets in daytime and in nighttime. They are found in coffee shops, bookstores, malls, and in clubs or bars.

You need to move out of your comfort zone if you want to meet them and be active socially. All people have fears, however there are those thread forward knowing that something's more important that the fear that are holding them back.