• Ask
  • myTake

Is it over when he goes distant Or just need space?

As all the advice online says its normal and “its not because he doesn’t care” as that’s what I am feeling now. But all my male freinds say its over,... Show More

How do you tell the difference tho of if he needs space or is not interested? As both requir him to be silent lol.

And why would he say hopefully catch up soon?

Can't I ask him now, straight out?

This waiting is doing my head in!

Most Helpful Opinion

• First. Any man that is interested does not have a time limit on spending a night togetherIt seems like you both had a good time however his responses and lack of interestOf getting together does speak loud. I do think your friends are correct. The no contactFor such a period of time with out an examination screams no interest. So I would break off contact until he talks with you again. And then you have a rightTo ask wtf. On the bright side , you have nice ear muffs. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• It's unusual for a guy to need space within 4 dates.But honestly, I don't see why your fretting. No amount of panic on your side is going to affect what he's feeling. Just ignore the situation until he contacts you, and if that is after too much time has passed, tell him he's missed his chance.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, I read this with an open mind and the first thing I though was, its the holidays! I have been in serious relationships, been engaged, and when we first started dating, things started really slow! I have the same problem though, I start to analyze and second guess situations. I think its an insecurity thing of some kind. My best advice, lay back, ya, give it a week. He got you a gift after a few dates? The guy likes you! I think he's just busy with family and friends over the holidays but when the dust has settled, you'll hear from him. Problem is with girls like me and you is we are passionate, so we seek passionate! He may not come on to you as strongly as you'd like but that doesn't mean it won't turn in to something. Whenever those thoughts of oh my gosh, does he like me, he's not writing back...think of the positive, no he's still writing back, I'll hear from him, whatever. And keep yourself busy. Anxiety sucks trust me I know, but don't get cray and run the guy off :)

• Thank u, I really appreciate that advice! It's hard cos if he said, I'm really busy, I'd be like OK and back away, but the fact he hasn't said anything is why I am reluctant and fear the worse!

• go for him till you make him love you again and maybe this time more ..ur a girl and you can do anything...if he was the one to approach you first even stick to him more cause players are everywhere and when you stick to him even if he may be a player he is gonna get some lessons and stop playing hearts...i would say go for him..never lose your hope..sooner or later he is urs...am doing same on my exbf...go girl ;)..good luck