So this girl isn't interested right?

So there's this girl who a couple of weeks ago was dropping hints like texting me first, flirting a lot, and looking at me a lot. But now after a week when I was away on vacation I came back and she barely talks to me and doesn't look at me very much. I texted her last night and she responded but only after like 40 minutes and then only replied 3-4 more times. So I'm guessing she lost interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could've just been looking for options. Like deciding if she likes you or not. Or she could just be a flirt or didn't mean to flirt. I recently realized that I act like that girl with one of my guy friends who I would never date. I would message him first usually, look at him in class just to see what he was doing for some reason, and ended up being flirty without meaning to. It also could be that she liked you and then has decided she doesn't like you anymore or thought that it was going no where and decided to move on. She also could be trying to play hard to get or realized that it's obvious she likes you and decided to ignore you so she doesn't appear clingy or anything. She also could've just been busy lately.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl and I'm not quite sure if she is/isn't or used to be/never was. I know that there are guys that I always text and stare at, but have no interest in at all. I'm not sure WHY I do this but I know that all girls at some point accidentally lead boys on. If you want to know if she likes you, you can observe how she normally acts with guys, ask her if she texts a lot of guys subtly, find out who she likes, talk to her friends. If she always used to text you and you didn't reply after a week she might feel like you are playing hard-to-get. She might be trying to do the same thing not realizing that that was not your intention. Also, if it was just one time, she might have just been busy! I'm sure if she doesn't like you then you'll find someone better. Everything happens for a reason.

What Guys Said 3

• On vacation did you somehow avoid conversation with her? you should have kept in touch. you should just ask her out on a date, just call her up, no texting and tell her that you would like to take her out someplace and see what she says, you'll get a better idea.

Oh yea...she might be getting pounded by another d.ick too now...

• She's got another d*** bro, plain and simple.

• she pounding a different penis now