For guys only, do you find interracial dating okay, and Would you ever date a black girl?

I have always liked white boys. not to discriminate but I do like black guys but I've always had my eyes on white ones. they are just so sexy to me, ya know? aha. I'm 17, never had a boyfriend but that doesn't really matter to me Because I just can't wait for college. Guys have asked me out before, but I always said no Because no feeling towards them. I just wanna know is it hard for white guys to like and date black girls? I mean cmon lets have some interracial couples out here. message me if you want :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I know everything the anony girl said is crap, I think the overall theme is the same. Most of the black women that were into white guys fell out of it at some point. It was just something they were drawn to and then grew out of it. I'm sure it will be the same for you.

In general, I think quite a few white guys are interested in black women. There's not that many black women out there that are into white guys in general, so to get your experiment over with, just make sure that they know that you are interested.

• Wow..that was a cold opinion...smh, that's unfair and wrong, totally disagree.

• because your black and a woman right lol

• You don't have to be black and/or a woman to know any of this.

What Guys Said 15

• The day God made the first black woman, He was just showing off. In fact, I'm married to a black woman.

• Are you serious? Have you any idea how many interacial couple are out there these days? I'm Asian but like white girls so it looks like everyone wants something different.

• yeah but you don't normally see a black girl with a white guy just anywhere. but good luck finding your white girl (:

• black guy and white girl is very common. Coming to think of it I rarely see a white guy with a black girl though...

• see what I'm saying.. oh well.

• I'm white and I'd totally date a black girl. Why not? Unfortunately for me there just aren't many black women in my area.

I did just start seeing a Hispanic girl and I think this could really go somewhere, so I guess that just goes to show that interracial is A-ok by me.

• I find black girls fine as hell! of course I would date one, they aren't just hot but I do tend to like their personalities in general more often then not too :P

• See profile picture, because a picture is worth a thousand words.

• I find interracial dating OK, and yes I'd date a black girl (although since I'm a black guy that's not considered "interracial dating").

• I like the smart and sophisticated black woman...not the ghetto/fat/gangster ones that the media shows us. I'm open to all, but I prefer white and Indian girls. But hot and sophisticated girls of all races excite me.

• I'm black, always been attracted to white girls, mostly because they aren't stereotyped. Because of that they don't live by a popular "criteria" for lack of a better term. But that is beside the point of how the girl acts, If I connected with a black girl that didn't live by the Media's criteria, I'm down.

• I have absolutely no problem with interracial dating, and I sure would date a black girl, as long as the other person is one that I personally like that person.

• My sister is dating a white guy. They've been together for 3 years and are very happy. It probably depends in your location

• Short answer - Yes, I would date a black girl...

• I'm not the original poster (obviously). But could I hear your long answer? I'm just curious.

• I understand where you're coming from & I agree but questions like these still exist because although it is indeed the 21st century, not everyone looks at personality first. Unfortunately, for a lot of people, skin color still plays a big role in determining whether or not someone is datable. I have a Bengali friend whose mother would be furious if he brought home a black girl. So for some people it doesn't matter, but for some it definitely does & it's hard to tell who falls into which category.

• Questions like these will be asked in the next centuries too, we like it or not. As you said, it's hard to tell who is from that right category so only thing what's left is guessing and trying.

• black women are so beautiful

• Yes I do and yes I have.

• No I don't find black women attractive.

• This should be the other way around. Would a black woman ever date a white guy? A few do, but most wouldn't touch us with a ten foot pole.

What Girls Said 11

• I am black and I have dated 2 white guys! The first white guys was crazy about black women, he said that he never found white women to be attractive. He was awesome! he was able to see past my skin color and just treat me like a women, we had everything to talk about, we joked around, went out to eat, talked about life, family, friends. We kissed and cuddled, no sex. He was very comfortable with me and I was very comfortable with him, however, after graduation he got a job in another state so we are not together.

The second white guy was very nervous, he told me that he was very attracted to me but he has never been with a black girl before, nor did he have any actual female friends who are black, although he did have some guy friends who are black. He was the one to approach me first but He thought that I would not like him because he is white although I did tell him that I think he is attractive too and that I have dated a white guy before and I am totally open to interracial dating. He kept thinking that everyone was starring at him, especially black guys. He really pissed me off becuase he had these prejudgments of black people already in his head and I felt offended. I showed him pictures of my family and he seemed very intimidated because he thinks my cousins look like gangsters or something and that they would want to beat him up. He was such an idiot becuase my mom is black and married a white man, my brother is half white and my sister is half Mexican but yet he still kept thinking that my family would really care about the fact that he is white.

we tried to have sex one time. He started it, but then he got scared because he was insecure about his penis, although I did not see anything wrong with his penis at all, and I thought he looked very attractive in the nude, but in his head, he thinks because I am black then I must be use to f***ing huge big black penises like the ones he has probably seen in p*rn videos and the stereotype about black men. I was offended. He really really liked me but he was so intimidated and insecure that he just did not behave correctly.

I would definitely date another white guy because a lot of them are awesome! but if a guy is acting all scared or intimidated and nervous and talks about black stereotypes then do not bother with him because he will waste your time and is likely just trying to experiment with you with no intentions of being serious.

• Right so you have a preference. Okay. I hope you wouldn't just go for a guy because he's white. Likewise some white guys will like you, but don't go for the ones that do just because you are black. The type of guy that you should go for is the one that simply finds you attractive and not just because of your race. He wouldn't be the guy that could out right answer this question and say 'no', may not even be the guy who would answer with a straight up 'yes' he'd probably be the maybe.

Attraction takes place between people who complement each others features e.g. look at this couple link I immedietly see the shape of the smile, size of fore head, crinkling in the eyes, shape of cheeks etc. as similar even though they are different races. Another example link although I'd say thier similarities are more in the proportions in their face (where the features fall) rather than their individual shape. imr2191 is also another good example. You get the idea?

Based on this yeah, a guy of ANY race could be attracted to you. Depending on what exactly your features are. As for actually dating them, that all really depends on the views they have on interracial dating.

• Of course white guys would date black girls. Many guys would date any girl if they find 'em attractive, regardless of skin color...

• If it helps, my boyfriend is white and I'm black(or biracial rather)...

Some will, some won't. I'd gather a majority wouldn't, but there are those who are attracted to girls of all races.

• yes date European men and ones and the foreign council and your University even help there.

American white men are brainwashed , do not mind them.

• They would

• few will unless maybe you approach and hit on him

• I think you shouldn't date white guys.most American whites think they're better than blacks, and for a black person to date one shows a certain level of self loathing.there are a few exceptions but for the most part, whites look down on blacks. I have a feeling you're gonna get your bubble burst because you have extremely idealistic views about white guys

• Why just white guys? There are tons of ethnic guys on the planet. Why are you just interested in interracially dating white guys? Let me guess "It's just my preference. Everbody has their prefernces"

• I'm female, white and in the UK, so perhaps my opinion isn't all that relevant, but here are my observations.

I've heard it banded around a lot that white men particularly are not attracted to black women, but I haven't noticed this in actuality, just that there are men more or less open to interracial dating as a whole. At least, I don't think this is a matter of sexual attraction. The reason why these guys seem to wind up with women of other ethnicities more frequently seems more to do with cultural issues.. for example, Asian women tend towards being quiet and modest, which sits easily alongside the emphasis in white culture upon proper manners and the tendency for most people to avoid speaking their minds.

That said, I think a lot of men find black women's spirit and authenticity a huge turn on, but worry about being a bland partner or 'stick in the mud' by comparison. For example, most of the white boyfriends I've ever had have been too uptight to dance, even in clubs which are there specifically for that purpose. At the same time, they've been conscious of their reluctance as a character flaw. I think certain stereotypes about the physical and other attributes of black men also make white men nervous about living up to what they presume to be black women's expectations. A lot of white men have fragile egos.

If you're looking to date white, then I'd suggest going for the guy who's not only open minded about interracial dating but also possessing a lot of confidence in himself. He may not be loud and brash, but you'll know him for daring to be individual and express his true feelings.

• Hey, not a guy hope it's OK I'm answering but..I've been in your spot. I used to really like white guys nothing else would do, really attracted to them etc. But to be honest it's really about location and you as a person. In my experience white guys stick to their own the most out of anyone, and they are much more selective even if they are ugly, and demand the most. Like for example a ton of guys like bjs, other guys may ask or exchange w.e but white guys EXPECT them. Another issue that has come up for me at least whether it was with friends or dating is the privilege it is really hard for a white man in particular to understand things like why the N word is offensive or I don't know be empathetic and understanding about sexism, race or just cultural difference. There are a lot more barriers for some reason between white men and black women than the opposite. My mom is white and my dad is black and they didn't have the same issues brought up with me and my dating experiences or even friendships. But then again I went ot high school in a rural area so that is probably a factor too. Just some food for thought I wish someone would have told me the truth when I was 17 about this stuff I probably wouldn't have believed them, but I would have been less disappointed ya know.