Going on my first online date, but what if I look worse than my pictures?

I'm going on my first date from an online website soon. From her pictures, the girl is very attractive, probably the most attractive girl I've gone on a date on (for what that's worth). However, I feel that the pictures I put online make me look better than I really do. They have really good lighting, my hair was a bit neater, and maybe I was just lucky that day.

Therefore, I'm afraid she might be disappointed when she meets me. I've never done this before, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself, maybe she is thinking the same thing too, take a chance and loose your fears. Be a bit more confident. How long have you been taking for? I got stood up on my date yesterday, I feel we had a good connection, the guy looked like a 9 and I myself don't feel lower than an 8, but I'm not about looks, as long as they are honest and be themselves. Take that in mind :) good luck and don't focus on looks, instead show her you are fun and make her feel comfortable.

• not that long, just a couple weeks. I'm like a 6, she's a 9 or 10.

• You have nothing to loose:) go for it. No matter the outcome, you gave it a shot.

What Girls Said 3

• the pic doesn't matter it just matters about your personality

• Lol she's not as hot as her pictures

Everyone puts he best pics up, not the ones that show their true self

• Dude I'm in the same situation as you. I haven't met this guy in person yet but this is also my biggest fear. We did talk over webcam but a webcam can make you appear prettier too...

I wish I could help you with this! One thing you should ALWAYS keep in mind though is that self confidence plays a big role when it comes to meeting a person for the first time. So make sure you appear confident!

Let me know how it went if it's not too much of an inconvenience?

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0