How can I tell if she likes me or not?

Ok, so I started talking to this girl on Facebook that I used to have lunch with back in 9th grade. We haven't seen each other in about 3 years but started talking about one month ago. Conversations usually were about our interests. After about a week of talking for about 2 hours a day we just stopped talking, then about 5 days ago I get a random Facebook message saying "hey, what's up" which led to actually talking about getting together and hanging out, and she also gave me her number without me asking for it. Then after about 2 days of talking she doesn't send me a message or anything for about a day. I started posting some pretty funny sayings on my Status, and all of a sudden I get a text message from her saying You're hilarious. So we get talking again then randomly she asks if I'm in love with any girls. I say "Not at the moment", her response was "thank f***ing god, match made in heaven." Now she's not sending messages/texts. I guess what I want to know is this girl interested or what? I mean I like her and I would like to carry out a relationship, but since she's not talking to me now I don't know what's going on.

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you and is interested in getting to know you more, but I think she wants you to chase her a little bit. So I think that you should start sending her message sometimes and do the talking work. It takes two to tango you know. Show her that you are interested in her, this will make her like you even more. :)

• How do I tell someone I haven't seen in 3 years, I like them?

What Girls Said 4

• She really likes you.. I'm pretty sure she doesn't text or contact you everyday because she wants you to make a move, and show your interest. Definitely go after her.

• yes she likes you from what I can tell. When she doesn't message you she is most likely waiting for you to text/message her so message her first sometimes.

• I just don't know what to say, I mean we haven't seen each other in a while, and I'm not good with the whole asking out situation.

• Wow she obviously like you a lot.. however she may be denying her feelings for you for personal reasons or trying not to get to close depending on if she's been hurt in there past, it sounds like she has.

• she is totally intersted

What Guys Said 2

• Dude all that can be said is get in there and tell her how you feel about her don't wait cause you won't know what you have lost till she is gone. Once you have taken that first hard step it will all be good.

• Message her to hang out. I'm sure she doesn't like to initiate texting every time. She is definitely interested in you