Girls, how would you react to a kiss on the cheek?

Say you and a guy were both kind of interested in one another and he kisses you on the cheek. Not exactly out of the blue but like...in a decent situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd smile and blush like mad. Probably kiss him back later.

What Girls Said 6

• Cute, I actually did that to my co worker last week, he started laughing and

Thought that was very sweet:)

• It'd be so cute <3

I'd smile and laugh a little haha

• Smile I guess,

• It would be very sweet. It would show you have respect for her.

• It would give me butterflies and make me smile.

• It would make me smile

What Guys Said 2

• I say go for the lips so she doesn't think you've friend-zoned her.

• I wouldn't like it if a guy that I friend-zoned (i.e. I'm not interested in) kissed me on my cheek.

• sorry my first comment is irrelevant. I meant to ask if you'd kiss a girl on the cheek if she were just a friend that you weren't interested in?

• I kiss girls on the cheek all the time that I'm not sexually attracted to. I only kiss girls on the lips that I think are beautiful and I'm interested in. Kissing on the cheek is something I do also to my sister/mother. There's nothing romantic about it. If a girl kisses a guy on the cheek that's the same thing as a friend-zone move.

• I was always raised that (italian family), guys kiss girls on the cheek out of respect and girls kiss guys on the cheek out of interest.