Have you ever kissed a girl with braces?

Have you ever kissed a girl with braces? My teeth are almost completely fine, but the orthodontist said there are these two teeth that are going to get bad in the next few years if I don't get top braces :/

I was just wondering if braces are a complete turn-off or anything, and how odd they might be to kiss lol. I've never kissed someone with braces, so I'm curious.

Also, color suggestions? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• lol even though I'm a girl, here's what I think... braces are not a major turn off, it really matters on what the person thinks. If it would be only you with braces kissing shouldn't be too awkward, but if your partner were to have them too... well that might be a little hard, my friends braces once got caught in her partners and that was quite awkward... But for colors, if you can get clear because you don't have to worry about hating the color in the future, but if you really want a color, I think blue is nice, I had a nice ocean blue color and it was not too bad! (But if you maybe 16+ try not to get a color)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. The only thing I remember is she had to take those rubber bands off.

She usually thought ahead & removed them. If not it wasn't gross or anything for her to take the 5 seconds to remove them.

• When I was 15. I remember Janice giggling the whole time. If there's a will, ...!

• Ive kissed a girl with braces and she kissed me with braces, they used to clash. It was good, but it was much better when we got them off, our teeth were smooth and glossy. Not a turn off, don't get green or brown lol. Some people are attracted to braces.

• I did, but then I got arrested.

• Never dated a girl with braces. I wouldn't be turned off. I used to have them as well.

What Girls Said 1

• you kiss with your lips not your teeth;) as far as colors clear/white or grey is best if you are over.. 16 or so:)