Why is he so mad at me?

I feel an argument may come sooner than later. 3 weeks ago was the last time I seen the guy I am seeing. I happened to be a little rude when he wanted to sleep and I wanted to watch a movie and he said what's wrong and I said "there ain't sh*t else to do", and in the middle of the night he wanted to get close and I said "what are you doing" and rolled over all pissed off. I told the next morning I was sorry for being a bitch and he seemed to be fine. I texted him later that night that I wanted to talk to him about it because it bothered me, we never had a disagreement before. After that he wasn't answering the phone or text messages. I started to freak out and his roommate told me that he went out of town for a few days. He left without telling me. Christmas Day he told me that he was out of town and he would call me when he got home. Here its been 2 weeks later, and I happened to call him and no one answered. 2 hours later, he called back and he mentioned that night how I was rude and he is still bothered by it and figured that he wouldn't talk to me. I told him after 3 weeks that I was over it and he said that he wasn't. I don't understand why he is so upset and mad at me?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Because he's still bothered by that night.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.